......

HAN'S POV-

Finally,I landed in Japan, and went straight to the information booth where that little Kento works.

"Hey bro nice to meet you in person for the first time!"
I have him a sarcastic smile.

"Hi, Nice to meet you too! How did you decide to come here?"
I could see fear in his voice as he greeted me back.

"Okay, let's get to the point. I don't wanna waste my time anymore now. Tell me where's Minho."
I glared at him with a serious tone.

"Didn't I tell you, I don't know anything about him?"
He furrowed.

"I'm asking you politely, so answer me politely at once otherwise I have other ways too."
My voice went deeper as I said in anger.

SUHA'S POV-

Why does he have to leave everyday? I wanna hangout too. Can't he stay at home with me? I don't wanna get bored alone. I know he's working, but still, I'm afraid to stay here alone. As Mean hoe he is, didn't even tell me when he'll return.
It's already 6:30 pm. I hope he comes soon.

I had already done with our laundry, and was having bad cramps so decided to sleep until he returns. That was the moment when I heard the doorbell ring, hoping it's him, I jumped out of the bed and went to open the door. But......... doesn't he have the spare key? Anyways, he might have ordered something.
I opened the door just to see Han? How did he come here?

He smiled at me but it felt wrong. Tears started escaping my eyes, he would take me to the mansion again!! I started to run in the house randomly and ran to the bedroom and closed the door from inside. He was knocking at the door and saying something that I wasn't able to understand because of the terror that seized me up after seeing him. Fortunately I saw my phone lying on the bed, I quickly grabbed it and called Minho.

MINHO'S POV-

I was returning home after having a deal with an old partner of mine who worked under BTS with me and got a call from Suha on my way. "Gosh this girl... What does she want now?" I picked up the call thinking this.
On call-
"What's now?"
                          "Han...Han's here... He'll take me to the mansion again!!!"
Call end.

I could sense the terror in her voice, the way she was sobbing while saying that! I quickly took a taxi and reached home just to see the door open. I quickly ran to the bedroom where Han was knocking the door; he smiled at me just to see my angry poker face.

"What the fuck Han? How did you come to know?"
I yelled at him madly.

"Hyung!Hyung! Calm down! I ain't taking her anywhere. And I haven't told about this to other members as well."
This made me calm down a bit.

I knocked at the door, but she didn't open it. Did she just die out of shock or what? I called her to which she picked up quickly,
"Open the door, I'm here."
                                          "Is he gone?"
"Nope, but he ain't taking you anywhere. Just open the door."

She opened the door quickly and hid behind me by seeing him, to which he chuckled that made her pout.

AUTHOR'S POV-

She was hiding behind Minho, holding his arm that made Han chuckle at her.

"Don't worry miss, you're safe here."
Han smiled at her.

"You can leave my arm now, you've held it way too tight."
Minho sighed at her to which she slightly moved a bit but was still near him.

They went to the living room and sat on the sofa, while Han sat on the chair. Suha wasn't leaving Minho at all that made Han chuckle everytime he would make an eye contact with her.