The end....

SUHA'S POV-

"You won't leave me now, right?"
I asked while were cuddling him laying in the bed, to which he didn't respond.

"Say something? Are you asleep already?"
I asked when I felt his cold hand on my waist under my t-shirt that gave me millions of butterflies at once. I looked him just to get a small peck on my lips again, awww I was blushing badly and snuggled into his chest.

"You're living in my room with me from now on. And don't u dare go anywhere without me."
He said whispering in my ears in a deep husky voice that gave me shivers.

"Huh? What are you planning to do?"
I whispered back, to which he held my waist tight and pulled me even closer to him with no space between us at all.

"You'll get to know tonight."
He let out a chuckle.

"Nothing okay. Until you're totally fine, N-O-T-H-I-N-G."
I said cupping his cheeks to which he gave me an annoyed expression. Haha I love these kinds of expressions of his!

We suddenly heard a knock at the door, I quickly got up and he asked to come in.
It was Felix and Jeongin was following him.

"Can we get a hug now Sunshine! Please! Are you still mad at us?"
Felix asked sulking and Jeongin was just pouting beside him.
I smiled and quickly hugged both of them. I heard sniffing and knew it was definitely Jeongin.

"Hey Jeongin,don't cry baby! I'm here see!"
I said smiling! I really missed both of them.

"Let's go downstairs we have something for you."
   Felix said pulling me by my hand out of the room. I just got to take a glance at Minho for a second in this moment and he was pouting like an annoyed baby, I smiled at him and went out with Felix and Jeongin.

As we reached in the living room, I saw no one. Felix closed my eyes with his hands and Jeongin held my hand. They were leading me downstairs slowly, as we reached in the gym, Felix opened my eyes and I was shocked to see the view.

The gym was all decorated as if it was a birthday party of someone!
"PLEASE ACCEPT OUR HEARTWARMING WELCOME IN THE SKZ FAMILY AS A MEMBER!"
All of them yelled in unison that made me jump for a second! My heart was filled with happiness, I was finally happy to get a real family!
All of them hugged me together at once, it felt like I would've got crushed under their weights if the embrace had lasted more than a minute! 

"Please accept our apology Suha, can we be a family?"
Chan said looking down, that I couldn't bear to see. I gave him a quick embrace.

"Yess ofcourse Chanie! I'm so lucky to have you guys as my family!"
I said to which everyone chuckled.

"No way, are you going to call all of us by these kinds of nicknames? Please not me Suha."
    Seungmin said in embarrassment while touching his head from back that made me chuckle.

"No way Minie! And Jinie, Binie, lixie and Inie if you guys have problem too, I can't help it."
All of them laughed hard as I said this that left me confused. I didn't crack a joke tho.

"By the way when did you get time to do all this?"
I asked while Hanie randomly started to poke my cheeks.

"We did this when you were busy with someone in the room...."
Hyunjin teased me to which I hid my face behind Han. All of them chuckled to this and led me upstairs again. They had already prepared dinner.

"Suha you sit here, I'll ask Minho if he's coming today or not."
Han asked me, while all of them were arranging plates and bringing food to the table.

"He'll happily come today hopping like a bunny to the table haha."
    All of us laughed as Chan said this.

"What do you mean by today?"
I asked worrying.