.........

HAN' POV-

"Suha? Why did you follow me in the laundry?"
I asked her surprisingly.

"Umm, well everyone is busy with something I guess and I have nothing to do, you guys took my phone on the first day here so..... I just decided to help you as you're alone doing this." She smiled at me.

She's always been this innocent and helping to others. I really missed her.
I smiled her back and she started to help me do the chores.

"Awww, this is such a cute t-shirt see! How cute this cat is!"
She smiled at me showing the black colored cat t-shirt in her hand.

I suddenly felt my heart heavy. Little did she remember that it was her who gifted this to Minho.

"Oh, its Minho's t-shirt." I flashed a fake smile at her.

"That triggered guy,right? Oh I didn't mean that I meant...!"

I chuckled at her words.
"Yeah that triggered guy. Oh we didn't even introduce you to them,and that guy with big muscles is Changbin."
I couldn't hold my laugh and she got embarrassed of herself for saying that.

CHAN'S POV-

After breakfast I headed towards my office room, followed by Minho. I knew he wouldn't leave me until we'ld talk about the situation.

I sat on my chair and he sat across me in between there was my office table.

"I'm sorry for my misbehaviour yesterday, but would you please like to explain me the whole thing that's going on right now?"
He said calmly, but I could sense that he still had frustration inside of him.

"As I said, we had no choice Minho, try to understand."

"Is it really you who I'm talking to right now hyung? The Chan I know would never trade a human being. You dont even know the reason why that punk wants that girl. What if he does something bad?"
Now his frustration had started converting into anger.

"She's here for a month with us, as Yeonjun is overseas and he'ld come back after a month then we'll have to hand her over to him. I don't want to know about why he wants her, that's not my business. I did what I felt right at that moment."
I said seriously.

"At this point you can trade any one of us any time whenever you feel right I guess."
He said glaring at me with pure anger in his eyes. These words boiled my blood, how could he say that? They're my only family and whatever I do is for them!

"Enough Minho!" I couldn't hold my anger and slammed the table.

"Can't believe this is the same person who saved an enemy once and now is going to trade a literal innocent human being."
He got up from his chair saying this sarcastically and slammed the door while going out of my office.

He wasn't wrong though, my heart felt heavy after hearing those words. But I had no choice.

Yes, he was talking about himself. He used to work under HYBE as a backup assasin of the Mafia gang BTS. BTS is our enemy.
Three years ago, he was betrayed by his own employers BTS and got stabbed. Basically they sent him to a mission disguised as one of the members of BTS to fool their other enemy. He was told that they would come and save him at the right time and he just had to act like one of the members of BTS for that deal.
But they didn't come. He was stabbed badly and thrown into the HAN river that I saw from a distance and decided to go save him.

I brought him at our mansion, Han treated him, and at that time I came to know that Han and Minho had been best friends for years. Han didn't tell any of us as Minho was from our enemy's side. He was afraid he'ld have to cut his friendship with Minho if I came to know about it.