Escape

"Minho hyung is coming with some of the ateez members."

JEONGIN'S POV-

What? Why did Minho hyung have to come with those ateez members? They always bully me cuz I'm the youngest in skz😭. My mood totally went off when Han said that.

"Looks like someone's sad after hearing this."
Han chuckled saying this.

"You know hyung, they always bully and tease me without any reason."
I pouted.

"Are they your allies?"
Suha asked us.

"Yeah. Ateez is another Mafia gang that is close to us. I'm cleaning up the living room."
Han smiled and left and then came back within a minute again.

"Oh sorry Suha I forgot to tell you that Seungmin needs you and can you please take some hot water with you? Chan hyung wants that."

"Sure,why not. I'm sorry Jeongin you have to do it alone."
She smiled at me with a concerned expression and went downstairs with water kettle.
And now I'm stuck here alone😭😭😭😭.

SUHA'S POV-

I went downstairs in the med room, and as I entered the room, I could hear their bickering. Gosh it's definitely Changbin.

I came in and put the kettle on the stool near Chan, and went to Seungmin.

"Hey Suha are you okay?"
Felix asked me with a concerned look to that I chuckled and said that I didn't want to ruin their bickering.

"I thought you're mad at me."
Chan said smiling at me.

"Why would I tho? By the way what happened Seungmin? Han said you need me."
I smiled at them.

"Oh yeah, I suddenly started feeling strong pain in my leg. I don't know why."
He said with an expressionless face.
Him and Minho are so alike in many things I guess.

"That's because the painkiller's effect lasts only for 12 hours and now it's over. You'll have to tolerate until Minho and Hyunjin bring the meds."
I smiled at him.

"Oh no!"
I saw him whining for the first time. This was the first emotion I saw in him until now.
I couldn't help but chuckle at his cute look.

"What about you guys? Is there anything else than the pain on your injuries? Like if it's hurting somewhere else so let me know."
I asked them while sitting on the chair between Seungmin and Changbin's beds.

"No sunshine. Thankyou saur much for this treatment!"
Felix said so excitedly that everyone chuckled at him that caused me to blush slightly.

"I guess I should leave then, Jeongin is alone in the kitchen."
I smiled and was about to get up when
Chan said,
"Suha...ummm.... I'm having a mild headache so can you give me such a medicine that would help me get rid of headache but I don't want to sleep as there are guests coming over here."

"You guys have run all the medicines out of stock. Like why didn't you guys check on beforehand?"
I said being a little annoyed.

"Actually Han is incharge of med room. And as we all were on the mission since last three months, he didn't get time to refill the stock."
Chan smiled at me in embarrassment.

"Well, I can treat you guys only when they arrive with all the stock."
I left while saying this.

HYUNJIN'S POV-

Minho was driving the car, I was sitting beside him and our stuff that we bought was all in the passenger seat, while ateez's car was following us as they wanted to meet all the members.