Chase

The next day>>>>>

YEONJUN'S POV-

"No matter how far you run away from me Minho, I'll always find you! I ain't gonna forget how you stole her from me 4 years ago, and you again have the audacity to do this."
I was thinking about this when Soobin came in my office yelling my name loudly.

"What's wrong with you?"
I shouted a bit annoyed.

"I just came to inform you that we're already ready for everything. Should we leave?"

"No, We're leaving tomorrow. Skz and Ateez are leaving tomorrow as well. We need to be in their contact until I see Suha in front of me."
I said calmly.

"Oh okay. So it means I can rest a bit today!"
He said and left.

I decided to take some rest as well. Tomorrow's gonna be fun!

HAN'S POV-

I woke up at 11 am. Wow, just wow. I got a good sleep after a long time, definitely because now I know that my Minho is fine and doing well with Suha.
I went downstairs just to see all the Ateez members(sitting on the sofa) staring deep into my soul as if they were gonna kill me anytime. I got a bit scared but avoided their eye contacts and went to the kitchen where Felix, Jeongin and Hyunjin were preparing breakfast for us.

It seemed strange. Felix didn't wish me morning today. He didn't even bother to smile at me. There came Changbin and Seungmin from Chan's office to the dining table and none of them smiled at me. Well I never expected a smile from Seungmin but Changbin too?

Chan and Hongjoong came behind them, and sat straight to the dining table. Everyone was quite silent. All of us sat on the dining table and started eating. All of them were so disappointed that they couldn't find Minho and Suha anywhere.

"Umm, good morning all of you! Are you guys okay? It seems like you all have seen a ghost or something."
I laughed awkwardly to which no one responded and started glaring at me.

"How can you be happy Han? We haven't found Minho yet!"
Chan sighed at me.

CHANBIN'S POV-

"It seems like you all have seen some ghost or something."
Oh really? He's not less than any ghost right now! I wanted to punch his face so hard right then. How could he ghost us like that? Is Minho more than us to him? Even when he has been trained with us all these years? Even when we were always available for him more than Minho? Even when Minho worked for our enemy before?

"Shut up and just eat Han."
I couldn't control my anger and yelled at him after Chan sighed.

Everyone started to look at me as if they were signaling me to calm down. Of course we must not give him any of the hints that we know where Minho and Suha are.

"I'm sorry, I'm really frustrated because we still haven't found them."
I said to Han while looking at my food.

SEUNGMIN'S POV-

All of us had our breakfast and Han went straight to his bedroom again. I took this opportunity and went to Mingi, as he is head of med department in Ateez. I told him my plan and we went together to Chan's office where Hongjoong was also there.

"Hyung, all the things are ready but how are we going to leave tomorrow? We will have to tell Han about this I guess."
Mingi said to Chan.

"Oh yeah! We didn't think about that! Seungmin you have its solution right?"
Chan looked at me, sometimes I really think he knows all of us more than we know ourselves. He's our leader for some reason.