................

YEONJUN'S POV-

I had to attend an urgent call that I couldn't pick up in the public so I went beside the airport in the abondoned basement. I was just about to hang up the call when I heard some footsteps coming near me, I was shocked when I looked back.
Minho was right in front of me with a gun pointed at Suha.

"I know you ain't gonna do that! Don't mess with me Minho!"
I yelled at him just to see his idiotic smirk that pissed me off.

"Do you really think I can't do that? Did you forget how I killed your ex?"
He laughed like a maniac while pulling Suha's hair to which she screamed badly. I could sense she was scared more than what she was when she met me.

I quickly pulled out my gun and aimed it at him.

"Kill me, and she'll be dead too."
He pulled her hair harder while saying this. Did he really loose all the feelings for her? Didn't he love her as much as I do?

"Just stop it, take whatever else you want!"
I said in a calm tone, as I knew he could hurt her even more if I disrespect him.

"Umm....I just .. want to see you suffer. So I'm taking her, don't worry she's safe until you don't follow us."
He started walking out, aiming gun at her head, and I couldn't do anything. I didn't want him to hurt her anymore.

MINHO'S POV-

My heart ached so bad while doing this to her. I had to! Otherwise he wouldn't have believed that I lost feeling for her.
Han was waiting outside in the car.

"Common get in."
I asked her in a cold tone, and she seemed shocked by seeing Han inside.

I didn't know what I was feeling right then. I was super mad at her for not following my instructions, but was feeling super guilty for doing this to her right now.

About 20 minutes passed, Han was driving, I was beside him while she was in the backseat. No one uttered a single word. I was thinking the same thing again and again, that how I had to misbehave with my love to save itself.

"Are you okay Suha?"
Han asked her to which she didn't answer.

I tried to look at her from the rear view mirror, she was just looking outside the window. I knew she was definitely so confused because of my behaviour this time.

3 hours passed in silence and we reached  Kamakura(city in Japan) where Han had already burrowed a 3 BHK apartment. I thought Suha might have slept, but she was still awake.

I got off and opened the door of the backseat for her. She just silently got off and walked behind Han. To be honest, she looked like a little sulking stray kid who's lost her way. Why do I think so unserious in these kinds of situations? She was literally scared of me so bad!

HAN'S POV-

It was 3am when reached  the apartment, we were so silent. No one was ready to speak so I decided to break the silence.

"You must have been tired, let's go sleep.
Minho, please show her the room, I really need to pee right now!"
I ran to the toilet, actually it was just an excuse to start up a conversation between them.

I came back within two minutes, and they were still standing in the living room, looking at just whatever! Gosh why are both of them so weird?
"Common Suha let us show you your room."
I went ahead, followed by both of them. I heard little sniffs so I looked back just to see, Suha crying in silence trying not to get noticed.

"Are you okay, Suha?"
I asked her in a concerned tone.

"No, not at all, you know what? I'm freaking tired of running away!"
I could sense her frustration behind the words, at the same time, I was glad that at least she spoke something.