My past?

YEONJUN'S POV-

It's been three days, and I'm finally going home. I didn't even get time to talk to Suha since I talked to her the last time.

I've bought her a cute gift, let hope she likes it. As I reached home, the first person I got to see was Beomgyu flipping pancakes. That's a rare scene of him doing household chores, especially cooking.

"What's wrong Gyu?"
I asked while entering the kitchen.

"Oh, actually Suha is a bit unwell and is refusing to eat anything since yesterday afternoon. So I'm cooking these pancakes by myself for her as everyone loves them."
He said with a worried expression. After listening to this, I quickly ran towards her room.

I saw a sleeping figure of her, cheeks red as tomato and a pale face. I slowly sat beside her trying not to wake her up from sleep. As I slowly touched her forehead by my palm to check her fever,

"Minho? Is it you?"
These were the words that came out of her mouth in half consciousness, still eyes closed. My heart ached hearing this, it's me because of who she's suffering right now.

"It's me Suha, Yeonjun."
I smiled at her as she opened her eyes. She had high fever, and seemed like she hadn't slept well for days.

I quickly called Taehyun, to bring a doctor, and came to know that he was already on his way home with my personal doctor.

"You'll be fine honey, just wait for sometime. The doctor's on her way."
I said to which she just nodded and closed her eyes again.

In about 20 minutes, the doctor arrived in the room with Taehyun.
Taehyun and I went out obeying her.

We went downstairs in the living room,
Beomgyu was still flipping the same pancake. This guy, says that pancakes are cooked best on the lowest flame possible.

"Why didn't you tell me about this Taehyun? Gyu said she hasn't eaten from yesterday."
I sighed putting my hand on my temple.

"Um, I thought this would distract you from the mission but I had informed Soobin about it."

"Both of them headed to Uk as Chan needs them on his mission. Minho and Han are suspended for a few months from their missions."

The doctor came downstairs in about 15 minutes and I insisted her to sit for a while.
"I think she's overly stressed over something. As your elder sister, I'ld advice you to be as friendly with her as possible to the point that she can freely share about her stress with you."

"Yes, I'll definitely take care of that."

"I have an urgent appointment right now, Taehyun can you drop me there? And take this, buy these medicines right away."
She said while handing the file to Taehyun.

I bid her goodbye with Taehyun and went to see Suha.

"Hii honey! I brought you pancakes! You know what? Beomgyu specially prepared these for you."
I cheered her up, put the tray beside her and helped her sit.

"I'm not hungry yet."
Her voice sounded much more fragile than as usual.

"You know right, you have to eat to get well soon. I'll feed you if you want that way."
I chuckled saying this, to cheer her up.
She showed a weak smile to me.

She ate half of the pancake by herself, I didn't force her to eat more. Fortunately Taehyun brought the medicines at the same time.

"Don't worry, you'll feel better till tomorrow! Rest well, good night honey."
I tucked the blanket around her, and was about to leave when she said something that I couldn't understand.