The unexpected past....

CHAN'S POV-

I knew this was going to happen. I was tired of all this, so I took Han's sleeping pills in a bit excess amount due to which I slept for a whole 16 hours.

"I don't know anymore what to do. I ain't gonna kill any of you guys. Just get me my Suha anyhow."
These words coming from Yeonjun were kinda shocking for us. I could hear giggles from Hyunjin and Seungmin.

"I know bro, but it's not gonna be easy this time. Minho can go to any extent to get what he wants."
Changbin said seriously and he was definitely right.

"Like seriously Chan how do you handle all these chaos?"
At least someone noticed my pain!

"I still don't understand why Minho and Han are so into saving Suha. There's gotta be something with why Minho was against this since the start."
Seungmin's thought was definitely on point.

"Of course who would like to see their love with someone else?"
Yeonjun said casually that was a thunderstroke for all of us.

"What do you mean? Minho loves her? Since when? Was it love at first sight?"
And Felix kept asking questions one after another.

"What? You guys have no clue about this? Didn't Minho and Han tell you all about this? That's crazy!"
Yeonjun started laughing.
Everyone was surprised at this.

"Speak clearly Yeonjun."
Seungmin gave him a death glare to which he stopped laughing.

"I'm surprised even Han didn't tell you guys about this! The main reason why I chose you guys for this mission was because I wanted to show Minho that Suha's mine. But I really underestimated him."

"What? I don't believe this at all!"
Felix yelled in between.

"Felix let him complete what he wants to say, no one will interrupt now."
I ordered everyone.

"Suha used to be a really good friend of mine since we were young and was in Korea till two years ago.
About four years ago, she introduced Minho to me as her 'best friend'! And of course I knew Minho already as he used to work under our senior Mafias BTS. So I did research on why Minho was with her, and I came to know that he was given a mission to kill her father and was collecting every information about her father from her before killing him.
I was kinda jealous of him because Suha became closer to him than me. I even warned him to stay away from her, but the next day he proposed her! Suha met an accident after some days and lost her memories. She even forgot Minho, Han and I. So I waited for her since then and decided to make her mine at the right time when she would get mentally stable again. I honestly thought that proposing her was a part of his mission, but I was wrong. He really loves her that's why he's still trying to keep her away from me.(sighs)"

Everyone's jaws were dropped after listening this! And Han was friends with Suha since childhood too? Why didn't they f*king tell me anything about this?

"I told you guys there was definitely something between Minho and her."
Seungmin said nonchalantly.

"Woah! You guys are fighting over a girl? Seriously this is insane bro!"
Hyunjin started his drama again to which Yeonjun glared at him and he stopped acting.

"I feel pity on Suha this time to be honest! She doesn't even know everything is happening just because of her. Poor girl."
Changbin started his presidency.

"I'm speechless after hearing this."
Jeongin and Felix said in unison.

"So this war was always between you and Minho and you used us for this? I'm really disappointed."
I said seriously to which he sighed.