.......

HAN'S POV-

"I know you're hiding something from me Hanie."
She asked me staring right into my eyes.

"Wh-what? I ain't hiding anything. Why do you think so?"

"Why do guys want to save me from Yeonjun? Why would both of you get apart from Skz just to help me?"

"That's just because we are against human trade. By the way I'm planning to cook pancakes tomorrow for breakfast. And you should sleep now it's pretty late."

"Don't try to change the topic Han."
She pulled out a picture and put it on the bed.

And when I picked it to have a look, my face was definitely pale! It was a picture of Minho, I and Suha! How did she get it?

SUHA'S POV-

I couldn't keep it to myself now! I wanted to know everything that they had been hiding from me since the start. And as I had expected, Han went pale when he saw the picture.

"Wh-where did you get this from?"
His stuttering was a sign that he definitely didn't want me to find about this.

"I found it in your closet when I was putting your clothes in. Remember I helped you do the laundry that day in the mansion? Please Han don't lie to me anymore! I really wanna know everything!"
I plead him with a pouted face.

"Well, I......(sighs) I don't know how to explain this! It would still be better if you don't know about this."
This sentence of his made me more curious and mad at the same time!

"Okay, then I'll ask Minho about this."
I was about to get up when.....

"No-no. . please don't tell him about this! He'll kill me for real! So.... Promise me you won't tell him that you know about this."

I nodded to him while he streched back on the chair.

"I don't know how to start. It may sound weird and crazy to you Suha, but.... Us three used to be bestfriends about four years ago. But you met an accident and lost your memories. So we distanced ourselves with you."

I teared up listening to this, I didn't want to believe this. Or... Just why? I hadn't even imagined this kind of answer from him. He sat beside me and patted my head.
"I- Why didn't you tell me about this before?"
I was mad at him for some reason.

"I'm really sorry, we didn't want to stress you out because of all this."

I punched him hard and hugged him back.

"Don't tell him about this, okay?"

"Nope, I won't! But I wish I could remember our memories together!"

"Don't worry, we can still make many memories together! Even we hadn't imagined that we'll meet you after such a long time! Common now it's really late, have some rest. And don't think too much about this. And yeah, the picture is going to be with me from now!"
He cheered me up saying this, I hugged him back and went to sleep.

HAN'S POV-

I wish she shouldn't have known this either. But at least she'll trust us more!
Let me tell you the real story behind this-

Like 4 years ago, Minho was given a mission by BTS to kill a person and bring some property papers from him that he had stolen from BTS. He told me about this, and the person was Suha's father named Kim Taeho. He was a very famous businessman and had contacts with many underground gangs and one of them was BTS. I was friends with Suha since my childhood, as Kim Taeho was my father's friend.

In my teen years, I came to know that Kim Taeho was the person who killed my father when I was 5. But I didn't tell Suha about this, as I had no rivalry with her. She had always been there whenever I needed a friend to talk my worries to. She was the person who stayed with me for two days on my father's death. So I decided to help Minho in this mission.