revenge..

CHAN'S POV-

We were prepared if Minho would come to the bunglow, but he didn't show up. We returned to Korea the next day, Suha with Yeonjun and his team, and I with all the skz to our mansion.
You might be wondering we were going to take Minho and Han with us as well, but we didn't because this would've heated up the scene more. But I definitely knew that once Minho comes to know about it, he would come to Korea again.

I went to the gym after changing my clothes, Hyunjin and Changbin were surprised to see me there.

"Hyung? Long time no see in the gym. Let me help you with it today."
Changbin said with a bright smile to which I smiled at him back.

"Just gotta prepare for the upcoming disaster."

"Yeah, let's hope it doesn't harm anyone much."

Felix and Jeongin were preparing dinner as usual and Seungmin was busy in his laptop with something important he said. It was already 6pm, and we three were in the gym since 3pm. We went upstairs in our rooms to get a quick shower, as all the three of us were sweating badly. I felt good doing gym after a long time.

It was weird there was no information of Minho and Han from Seungmin as well. My intuition was saying that definitely something big was coming. Anyways, we'll have to face it today or tomorrow.

SUHA'S POV-

I was in the room given by Yeonjun in his mansion from the morning. I knew I couldn't get out of here alone, but I had hope that Minho would come to get me out of here anyhow. My eyes were burning because of crying since yesterday night, my head was aching so bad too. A lady in her 30s came to check on me three times since morning and even brought me three meals of the day that remained untouched. I had lost my appetite completely. It was creeping me out how I was being kept here in a kind of a prison.
There wasn't even a single window in the room so that I could at least look outside.
I took a glance at the clock that showed 7pm already. All of this felt like a nightmare to me that I wanted to wake up from as quick as possible.

Finally I decided to lay in the bed, when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't have energy enough to answer, when I looked at the door, it was Yeonjun standing with a tray of food in his hands. I got up seeing him, but didn't make any eye contact with him.

"Don't starve yourself for this, please? Look I've brought you your favourite food!"
He sat at the corner of the bed and uncovered the lid of the plate, and there was pasta in it. I was a bit shocked by how he knew about my fav food.

"I haven't eaten as well, I would love to eat with you if you allow me to."
He continued, I wondered why he was too good to me; Like he literally kidnapped me, forced me to live with him and now he wants my permission to eat?

"I'm not hungry, you can eat if you want to."
I said nonchalantly, staring at the whatever but not looking at him at all.

"I'll eat when you eat, would you like to have choco brownie instead?"
I was really shocked when he mentioned my fav ice-cream flavour now.

"How do you know about my fav foods?"
I asked while looking at him, to which he smiled.

"I know about your every single favourite things. I'll tell you how only when you eat something right now. If you don't wanna eat any of this, just order I'll bring that for you."

"Why did you bring me here at the first place?"
I asked in a weak but firm voice.

"As I said, I'll answer your every single question only when you eat right now."

I wanted him to answer my questions so I had to eat the pasta. I took the plate and fork from the tray that was kept beside me, and starting eating as fast as I could. To which he chuckled and took the plate back from my hands.