He's good anyways..

SUHA'S POV-

My eyes were still closed, as I felt someone's hand on my head. I slowly opened my eyes with a blurry vision, I don't know why I was expecting Minho to be that person, but it was Yeonjun instead.
I quickly got up seeing him sitting right beside me at the corner of the bed.

"Where's Minho?"
I asked him while rubbing my eyes intensely.

"He's taken to their mansion, don't worry plum."
He smiled at me assuring that he was fine, I was tired listening to this! I fucking wanted to see him right in front of me.

"You said you'll let me see him. And what's that? How did you get hurt?"
   My attention suddenly went to his left shoulder that was bandaged, it seemed a deep injury. I felt scared, what if Minho too got hurt like this yesterday? Or even worse than this?

"Ah, nothing just a bit of injury. Thanks for asking by the way. And well, I'm sorry I entered your room without your permission. And I've promised you so I'll definitely let you see him soon."

I missed him so much for no reason, I just had a bad gut feeling that something definitely would've been wrong with Minho last night.
I lost so much in my own thoughts that I didn't realise until Yeonjun waved his hand infront of my eyes.

"Let's have breakfast downstairs, go get freshen up first, I'll wait for you here."
  I literally had no choice so I just nodded and went to the bathroom, did my stuff in about 20 minutes.
Both of us went downstairs together to the dining table just near the kitchen. His mansion was as big as Skz's but both of their styles of furniture are totally different.

Soobin and Beomgyu we're already on the table waiting for us, as we had our places, that same lady who took care of me yesterday served us our breakfast.

"What are you looking for honey?"

"Where's that Taehyun guy?"

"He's went to finish some incomplete work(chuckles)"

As we were done with our breakfast, he eagerly wanted me to take to my room again that I found cute. His personality is a mixture of Jeongin(his excitement) and Chan(his sweet talks) haha.
Wait, why am I like this? Why do I befriend with literally anyone? Anyways, he took to me to my room and showed me the part that I never knew was there!

There was basically a secret door inside my bathroom, and he insisted me to open it by myself. When I opened it, I was literally so stunned! There was a room as big as my room, full of clothes?

"How is it? Come in."
He asked me to follow him.

"This...is .... Insane! There's literally every type of attire here I guess!"
I said while touching a flowery dress.

"Oh yeah, cuz I didn't know what kind of clothes you currently like to wear haha, by the way can you try something right now? I'll wait outside."
He said while touching his back in embarrassment.

"Oh, sure. But I don't know what should I pick."
My mind was totally perplexed by seeing all different types at once.
As soon as I said this, he starting looking for something in those dresses and handed me a cute yellow colored plain floral dress in a minute. Gotta agree he's got good taste in clothing styles.

"Try this one! It suits your personality!"
He smiled at me and walked outside.

I took a quick shower and wore that dress, yess it really looked cute on me! I kept my hair open and went outside.