Chapter 15 "potion maker"

Dev swam back and forth in the warm and heated water of the hot springs, enjoying every bit of his time spent in the hot springs.

He grabbed one of the pieces of lamb from Kier's earlier visit where he gave him a bit of food. Kier wasn't gonna return until sundown so Dev had a bit of time to do other things like checking out the rocks, or creating whirlpools and waves. Like this, he kinda felt like a god of his own sea.

Dev was swimming in and out of the water, classic sea serpent way. And the unexpected part was that he heard his coyote friend approaching.

"Dev!" YelloWool exclaimed, running over. He was carrying something new on him. A point stash that went over his shoulder and across his body.

Dev looked over, swimming up to where YelloWool was. "Hi Yello, what are those?" He asked, looking at the potions he carried along with him.

"Potions I created! Boosfer would not test them out for me, so I decided to come to you!" YelloWools fluffy tail wagged from right to left and back to right with anticipation.

"Uh- yes, I will test your potions!" Dev smiled and nodded, holding out his arm and pointing to a bright blue potion. "That one first." Dev requested as YelloWool sat down next to the hot water.

YelloWool reached for the cap of the potion Dev wanted first, pulling it from its cover. He popped out the small piece of wood which held the liquid in the glass without letting it spill.

Dev grabbed the bottle and let the liquid spill down his throat. In a matter of a few seconds Dev gripped onto his eyes, groaning and going underwater shouting, "MY EYES!".

Eventually Dev came back out of the water, his eyes had changed. They were mainly light blue with black slit pupils with a thin amount of yellow around them.

YelloWool gasped and stared into Dev's eyes. "Woah! That's so cool! Your eyes are different!" YelloWools tail wagged and thumped against the rocky ground behind him.

"Really? They feel different too.." Dev rubbed his eyes with his wet palms, looking around. "Wow.. I can see so many more colors!" Dev looked around, a bright smile upon his serpentine lips.

YelloWool began to pull out a bright magenta colored potion, giving it to Dev who was still in disbelief of how many more colors there were.

Dev grabbed the potion, quick to drink it since he was all ready for more cool things to happen to him.

The magenta potion.. wasn't as cool as the others. It just made him throw up glowing vomit.

"Ew-... what the.. doesn't matter, now give me the red one!" Dev demanded, position at the red potion in YelloWools stash around his body.

YelloWool nodded with a soft smile, he pulled out the potion but didn't give it to Dev right away.

"Are you sure you want to consume this potion?" YelloWool asked, holding it as high as he could.

"Yes, Yello." Dev reached up and grabbed the potion, removing the wooden plug with his tooth, chugging down the red potion like a person in the dry, deadly desert finally finding a real oasis, and drinking their first drink of water and rehydrating.

Suddenly he screeched in pain, falling backwards in the water which was very unusual.

Crack.. snap.. crunch..

YelloWool knew those sounds very well. Those were the sounds of a person's form changing. YelloWool stuck his head underwater but quickly pulled out, knowing damn well he couldn't see Dev in that hot ass water.

Dev stayed under the water for quite some time. It wasn't unusual for Dev to be under the surface for a while, after all he was in fact a sea serpent. . .

"Dev? Deeeeevvvv~?" YelloWool looked in the water, trying to see if Dev was alive or torn into pieces.

Dev emerged, gripping onto YelloWools leg and pulling himself out. He caused YelloWool's leg to bleed but at least Dev was okay.

"WHAT THE FRICK?!" YelloWool shouted, crawling back as he looked at Dev who was.. like.. a mixture of elven and sea serpent.

He Still had his earfins but they were behind pointed ears! He had legs.. and his tail was still the same length but it was like a wind dragons tail! The webs on his hands had reduced to his second knuckles, making them smaller than before. And he was shorter! But he was still the tallest standing at eight foot four. Not to mention he had a nose and a thicker tongue - that was still forked -.

Dev looked at his body, his legs, between them...

"EW!" YelloWool looked away, covering his eyes. No he did not want to see Dev's length that would typically be used for creating fetuses.

Dev crawled more up the rocks, standing on a slanted one. His tail still had the strength to carry him but he had legs! His gills had been moved from his waist to his neck.. he could be on land now! He could finally walk around with Kier! But how would he swim with his pit now..?

Dev turned around, still holding his hands up in his vision. "What happened? How do I transform BACK?" Dev asked, tripping back into the water. He swam over to YelloWool, using his legs, arms, and tail using the technique he saw Boosfer use when swimming.

"I do not know I just kind of do it! NOW PUT ON SOME CLOTH-" YelloWool was interrupted by the sound of Kier limping his way back over.

"What is going on?" Kier asked, crossing his arms.

"KIER! KIER LOOK I CAN WALK!" Dev crawled up on land, struggling to even stand up straight.

Kier's face flushed red, looking at Dev's naked body. He wanted to look away but for some reason he couldn't..?

Dev walked over to Kier, grabbing his extra pair of clothes. He could only guess how to dress himself. He did a pretty great job for his first time wearing clothes.

Kier blanked out, the next thing he knew YelloWool, Boosfer, and Dev were hovering over him.

"Oh! He is awake" YelloWool exclaimed with a smile, one of his padded hands on Kier's chest.

"Kier! Why did your nose begin to leak blood?" Asked the 'land' serpent, holding one of Kier's hands.

"What the hell happened..?" Kier asked, sitting up And looking around him. Boosfer was sitting on top of Kier's legs, Dev was on his right - thankfully fully dressed - and YelloWool was on his Left.

"Well.. you walked up to me after staring at me for a few seconds and started to like- massage my leg or whatever it's called, and squeeze my hips. It kinda hurt but then your nose started to bleed and you passed out then Boosfer came over and we made sure you didn't die." Dev said with a shrug, still tightly holding Kier's hand.

Kier gasped and quickly pulled away from all of them, his face flushing with embarrassment. "I TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH MY MALE BEST FRIEND??" Kier shouted, leaning against a tree and hiding his embarrassment behind his hands.

Dev's eyebrows raised as he just realized what Kier was doing to him. "Oh," Dev spoke softly "wait.. EW YOU TRIED TO FUCK ME!" Dev fell back, covering his mouth in slight disgust.

"I DO NOT CONTROL WHEN I BLACK OUT!" Kier said before running off in complete embarrassment.

"Wait- KIER COME BACK!" Dev quickly stood up, attempting to chase after Kier. His heavy tail slithering along behind him. He accidentally tripped, falling flat on his face.

Dev groaned and laid there as YelloWool and Boosfer walked over.

"Just give Keir a day to cool off , Dev. It'll be okay," Boosfer placed a hand on Dev's shoulder calmly. "Until then we can teach you how to actually walk.. and maybe transform as well." Boosfer smiled softly, looking over at YelloWool.