CHAP 4

Sunghoon's POV

All day today practically the whole school has been buzzing about the new student. the celebrity they were all gathered around at the parking lot.

From what my ear has gathered, he's really a celebrity, maybe model or a actor. some students can swear they have seen him on TV, all bullshit. they are just being over dramatic a new guy that's good looking and rich. if he has an accent, that'll help him more.

"Unfortunately we can't use the class anymore" I say opening the library door and walking into the book villa.

"Good day miss yuna" sunoo greeted the librarian trailing behind me. I looked behind taking a notice of little lady sat on the chair. I'll acknowledge her some other time, hopefully.

"Yeah, its too noisy in there. Everyone is talking about the new student."

I choose a seat at the end corner of the library, dropping my bag beside me and stretching my legs out front. "This is a good place."

Sunoo nodded taking a seat in front of me, "Do you know about the new student."

I shrugged opening up my bag to take out my old notes, "never heard of him"

"They say he once lived in town before moving away"

"Yeah?" I flipped through the notes, taking notice of a stained page, shit, hope nothing valuable is lost.

"Yeah they also say he's loaded with money and drives a ferrari." Sunoo gushed out a crooked smile on his face.

"That must be great." I say grabbing his book and flipping through, I need to know what he's been up regarding academics.

"Yeah, I envy him, girls are going to be fighting over him. imagine, three or five hot girls coming at one dude. he's gonna have the time of his life, fortunate soul."

I finally looked up at him, raising an amused brow. "You best not be fantasizing an orgy in front of me."

He's face burned red at that, as he looked down. I smiled, "keep your willy in check, sunoo"

He smiled, "Not cool senior, not cool."

I frowned shutting the book, my frown looking more serious than I felt. "senior? I'm barely three years older than you, not twenty. can you not call me senior?"

He gulped then grin reaching out to slap my shoulder. "sure thing sunghoon"

My eyes moved from shoulder to his face, then my shoulder and his face again. he gulped realizing that he might have just dug his grave by touching me. "uh, sun-sunghoon? sorry man didn't mean to?"

"Didn't mean to? Your arm has a mind of its own now?" I asked amused at the situation, he looked shit scared. What's so terrifying about me?

"uh, it's- it's- i-"

I burst out laughing taking him by surprise. he sighed wiping of a sheen of sweat. "Not cool sunghoon"

"Shut up runt, i didn't say you're off the hook." i pushed the open text book to him, "Page 72, finish up and wake me up, when you hit a bump."

His eyes widened as he took the hundred questions there. "Everything?"

"Everything and be fast about, you have until the bells goes off. I've got practice." I said placing my bag on the table as a make believe pillow. "cool?"

He sniffles pulling out his pen, "Yes boss"

I smiled, resting my head on my bag in preparation of a sound nap.

kim sunoo is the practically only person i interact with in this entire school. He's an adorable kid with a habit of talking. His mom works in a grocery store and she has -unfortunately- taken a liking to me.

She's the only person that forces me to talk and smile. sunoo is only her son and playful one too. The moment he was entering high school, mrs.kim pleaded with me to take him under my wing. that means keeping eye on him, Tutoring him protecting him and being his freaking god farther. Everybody knows sunoo is my godson and only the foolish mess with him.

I don't tutor students, I might be brilliant and excellent but tutoring means putting up with crappy humans, even the teachers knows I won't do it. Not unless there's some kind of reward for me, a reward other than 'extra credit'. I can't get that on my own. Mrs.kim knows this and although I was ready to change for her, she insisted on paying me. Generously even.

So sunoo is practically my favorite human. We're both benefiting from our tutor student relationship.

The bell went sooner than I expected and I had to wait and mark and correct sunoo's work. by the time we left library, the school was almost empty. I waved sunoo goodbye and headed out for the field. I'm late for practice.

I changed into my sports wear and walked out. The weather was better today, I could see the sun. Some boys in the team were gathered around somebody. Probably the new student. What did sunoo call him again? I Craned my neck to see him, I hint of curiosity coming over me.

"Park" coach called, I avoided my mission to see him and turned to him, just in time to see a ball heading towards my face.

My hand shot out, catching it with ease. I raised a brow at the coach. does he plan on giving me another bruise?

"Good good, I knew you'd catch it. you're late." When I didn't answer he continued "you're taking post today."

I nodded taking the long stick and a helmet. The ball fell of my hands, rolling away. I sighed Dropping the helmet to retrieve the ball. Vans shoes appeared In front and hand reached down to pick the ball.

"I think you dropped something" an eerily familiar voice said.

I stood up with a frown, ready to ask the person if he expects a thanks from me. However my frown was washed right off as I took note of the person standing in front of me with a smile and a ball in his big palm.

Those big doe eyes, that smile.

"Sunghoon, right?"

Unbelievable.

____

Drop a vote : )

Have a great day 🦋💗

- Jay's side crush -