CHAP 16

Sunghoon's POV

"Are you ready to be crushed?" Heeseung asked his eyes trained on TV.

"Not really." I mumbled shifting closer to him on the sofa, so I could see clearly too. I could percieve his cologne clearly but it was familiar scent now. Relaxing too.

Heeseung turn to me, chuckling as he took in my features than ran his hand around my hair. "It's not literal crashing. Chicken."

"Hey!" I complained smacking him off my hair. "How many times do i have to tell you? Don't touch my hair."

He shrugged, "You can always take revenge."

I didn't waste anytime in repeating his ruffling act but instead of annoying him, he still had a faint smile on. I scoffed. "you don't mind this do you."

He smirked at me, "I really don't right now."

"Ah, no one gets to see you're messed up hair. You're enjoying this." I pointed out and he laughed softly. Time for payback.

"So you like it when I do this." I ran my hand through his hair, letting the soft curls go through my fingers.

"Kinda." He says but his voice is really low, like a whisper and I know its a lot more than 'kinda'.

I smiled devilishly and continue, letting my hand practically massage his scalp. "And this?"

"Danm." He moaned out, eyes closed. I didn't want to go through my payback anymore, I like this. Especially his face right now and the moan. Wait what? Payback on point.

"And this?" I asked a second before I pulled his hair, causing his eyes to fly open.

"What the hell, Sunghoon?" Heeseung asked eye wide in surprise.

I on the other hand burst out laughing. God, I am cruel. I was laughing so hard, I fell of the chair.

"I can't believe you fell for that, what were you thinking?" I asked between my laughing spree.

Heeseung glared, "Regardless of how beautiful you look right now. I'm gonna rip you apart park."

I was on my feet in record time and heeseung was right behind me, chasing and planning to kill me. We found our way to the kitchen and were trying to outsmart each other around the aisle.

"Give up heeseung, im the one on the team. You cant catch me. I'm not fit for nothing."

He scoffed, "I'm fit, and I'm not even on the team."

I gaped at him, "What's that supposed to mean?"

He smirked, "Figure it out, smartass."

I got away from the counter, running up the stairs, somehow heeseung managed to catch on to me, making me fall flat on my face on the hallway. "Got you now, fit boy."

"You did not." I struggled making sure his hands didn't come in touch with my hair and he was trying to do the opposite. We were still on this when we heard a throat clear above us.

"Mom." Heeseung breathed out and i removed my hand from my eyes to see her.

"Evening, auntie." She was looking down at us in amusement and we must have looked pretty weird to her. With heeseung straddling me.

Heeseung straddling me?!

I got off the floor immediately, catching heeseung by surprise. I apparently didn't take note of how close we were to the stairs. Mrs. lee and I watched in horror as heeseung rolled down the stairs, landing gracefully on his back.

"Ow!.. I'm okay."

__

"it's just a sprain," Mrs. lee said still examining heeseung's foot.

He's face was grimaced in pain and I was struggling not to laugh.

"you're a meanie, you know that hoon." Heeseung said the moment Mrs. Lee was gone, seeing right through my face.

I chuckled, "You should have seen yourself rolling down the stairs, then saying you're okay, then falling on your butt after standing. and now you look like you're going to faint."

he glared again, "This is your fault, of all place to run to."

"My fault. You started this, if only you didn't touch my hair."

He shrugged, "I don't really regret that."

I rolled my eyes, "You're hopeless, heeseung."

"it's Ethan."

"Heeseung." I stressed, getting up the sofa. "See you."

"Ah you injure me and then you leave."Heeseung said.

"First of, I didn't injure you. It was an accident. Secondly, whether this happened or not, I'll still leave. You don't except me to stay here forever, do you?"

"A guy can only wish." He says smiling.

I chuckled, "Bye loser."

"See you on Monday, when you will be driving me to school." He said. I halted in my steps turning to see his smug smile.

"What?"

"Oh you don't expect me to drive myself with this leg, do you? I could get into a accident." He said with a pout.

"Oh god. you're going to enslave me aren't you?" his smile said it all. with one last groan, I opened the door. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, hoon." I heard before the door shut closed. A small smile played on my lips as I made my way back to my house.

I'm still happy no matter what. I had fun, even though heeseung got injured. I honestly feel bad about that but I cant let him know that.

If enslavement is what he'll need from me, then so be it. Spending time with his wont be so bad, we spent all evening yesterday and today. And honestly, I enjoyed every moment.

I entered into the house, taking note of how quite it was. Well its almost midnight, I don't expect anybody to be awake. I tiptoed up the stairs, avoiding the cracky ones.

I have literally not seen my mom today. First I went to work, then I spent the rest of the day with heeseung. Thankfully we did school assignments together, so that one is off. Thank God.

I saw a text on my phone and frowned opening it up.

__

sunoo

sunoo:

Avoiding a bro? not fair boss.

-

I tsked. I completely forgot all about sunoo today. we usually met on Sundays. I texted him back.

-

sunghoon:

we'll meet in school
P

lease don't pretend like today wasn't the happiest day of you're life.

I changed out my wears, and getting under the covers. then my phone chimed, revealing the arrival of a new text. Sunoo should be asleep now. I reached for my phone, prepared to give sunoo a talk about his bedtime but I was surprised to see that it wasn't sunoo texting me.

__

enjoy... 😘

have a great day 🦋💗

- Jay's side crush -