CHAP 32

Sunghoon's POV

It took a week. Just a whole week for me to get better. I'm surprised actually, I thought I'll stay recovering for a month.

I guess being with someone that makes you happy help with the recovery process.

Heeseung never left my side all throughout the week, he only left once and that was to go and write an important test in school, after I insisted many times.

We've played all kind of games and most of the heeseung ends up winning except in Scrabble and monopoly, I won him there.

He has been my doctor and nurse all through. Cooking-- ordering food, changing the bandages, treating my injuries and plus he spends the night here.

No.

Not just the night. He spends every time here. He's got some of his clothes over because my pants could never fit him, not in this life at least.

I've not seen my mother either, she's been avoiding me. I don't know what's running through her mind and it scares me. Jiho dropped by once and but didn't spend the night. He should enjoy been a dick while he still can.

And I told heeseung everything.

Everything.

Right from where my mom first married jiho even when I begged her not to. Even though she knew he was an ex prisoner. She was blinded by love just because jiho saved her life from a moving vehicle.

First few months of marriage was absolute bliss. Until the first slap came. My mother made a dinner that jiho didn't like and got slapped for it.

He apologized and they made up.

Another slap when she forgot minor details and soon it escalated to the full blown beat ups.

I couldn't stay by and watch him beat my mom and everytime I intervene, I got beaten up too.

Turns out he lied about having a job and being a 'changed person'. He did drugs and was an addict and we were his financial supporters.

Anytime we didn't give him money, he'd beat us shit less. We threatened to report him to the police and he threatened to kill anyone of us who does. Even though he goes to jail, he guaranteed that his friends would take care of us.

I can't really forget when he brought his criminal friends over and they trashed the whole house in the name of throwing a party.

When I protested asking them to leave, a few of them hanged up on me and injected something on my blood stream forcefully. I got high and couldn't do anything about it anymore. Jiho raped my mother and I couldn't do anything.

I guess that's what changed me, I wasn't park sunghoon after that night. I couldn't find any reason to smile and everybody, every human looked like jiho.

Jiho started threatening my mom using me and then I started learning how to defend myself. I got wind of the Arina and soon I started finding myself there every night. I stopped going after I almost got arrested. I can't help my mother if I'm behind bars-- where jiho should be.

Heeseung was enraged after everything I told him and he cried a little apologizing for not being here. I told him about my deal with Miguel and he promised to help however he could.

_'_'_

A/N: ahm..ahm... Some steamy scenes ahead. If you're a minor or uncomfortable with these things pls skip but well there's some important parts in the end so u can just scroll down I'll just give a warning as a umm.. a end! Sorry!!