CHAP 26

Heeseungs POV

Swimming is one of the only recreational activity I was hundred percent sure I was good at.

My mom advised to join the school's swim team but fortunately they didn't have one. How can you have a fantastic pool in the school and not have a swim team?

It was also a way to relax and clear my mind but today it's charm was failing.

My mind was clearing up at all.

My eyes kept shifting to the door each time I resurfaced from under the water.

I texted sunghoon about my location and he said he'd be here but that was ten minutes ago and up till now he has not shown up.

And yeah I'm trying to clear my mind of sunghoon. I've been thinking about him way too much of lately.

I don't know where we stand-- relationship wise. We held hands a lot now. And even occasionally pecked each other but it was still under the guise of friendship and I was fucking tired of it already.

I don't know if he feels the same way I do.

I don't know if he's gay or not.

And I don't know the best way to approach him about everything.

To be honest I'm scared.

I don't want to scare him off. You never know what's with sunghoon, one minute he's cool and the next he's a freaking volcano.

I don't want to ruin what we have and he has enough problem in his life already, the last thing I want is to be part of it.

Talking about problems, sunghoon's step dad is surely one. He didn't do anything shady and even behaved friendly and cool but sunghoon clearly doesn't like him. And I don't think his mom does too.

And there's just something off about him, both the ugly scar in his face and his weird laugh. He didn't seems like a good man.

I asked sunghoon about it but he didn't really give me an answer. Just said 'they didn't get along well.'

And there's his job. Gosh in all my life I've never really gone through anything as tedious as that.

Lifting stuff seems pretty easy, until you actually start lifting for more than two hours.
I almost collapsed and I was just helping sunghoon.

To think that he has been doing all that by himself every weekend was just heartbreaking.

Now with someone like park sunghoon how exactly am I supposed to burden him with my problems of love-- no like...

Speak of the devil--.

My head rose out of the water when I heard the heavy swimming pool door open and close, I was alone in here so everything in here was pretty loud.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw him walking towards the pool. He had a hoodie on as usual and mid walk he pushed the hood down running a hand through his hair.

How sexy.

His beautiful brown eyes shone brightly in confusion as he looked around the pool then when his eyes met mine, his lips twitched into a small smile as he complete the walk over.

"You didn't call me here to swim right?"

I ignored the growing flutter in my chest and swam to the end, raising myself up and balancing my crossed on the tiles floor looking at him properly.

He has got to be the most handsome guy in the universe. Looking this good should be illegal.

I smirked, "what? Are you afraid of swimming?"