CHAP 24

Sunghoon's POV

"Two points home!"

I swing my stick around with a smirk. Everybody on our side of the bleachers all gets up cheering and I'm able to find heeseung.

He's trying to cheer and keep the rain out of his face. It's adorable.

"Nice one Drake, nice one!" coach shouted then raises his thumbs at me too. I made the pass to Drake, he scored.

Drake nudges his head at me. I rolled my eyes at his way of saying thanks.

Thankfully the game is over, our school winning over six points.

I watch as some big guy from the other team pushes a teammate to the ground, towering over the thin boy like a gorilla.

"What? Just because you won now you think you're king? Eh stinky?" The gorilla asked, other guys were watching but too chicken to do anything about it.

I sighed going over to them and stretching my hand over to the guy on the ground. He shakily takes it, stands up, murmurs a thank you and runs off.

I was about to follow suit when the gorilla lays hand on me. "What's your problem dude?!"

I glare at his hand on my shoulder, then gently shrugs it off.

"Pick some one your own size or at least or the people responsible for us winning." I nudged my head at Drake and his eyes widened in fear immediately.

The gorilla pulled off his helmet showing that he's truly a gorilla. "How about I pick on you?"

"Bad idea man. Just go home."

Then he shoved me. Thankfully I didn't fall, just moved back. I glared at him, my fist tightening on the lacrosse stick. I took a step forward but unfortunately the coach was already in between us, talking to the gorilla.

"Hey." Heeseung said behind me, a hand resting on my shoulder. I sighed turning to him.

"Cool game hoon. you deserve a medal."

"I know right?" I boasted picking up a ball and aiming it at the gorilla.

"Sunghoon..."

"Shhh." I threw the ball and watched in satisfaction as it hit the gorillas head with a loud thump. I burst out laughing, making sure he knows that it was me that hit him.

Gorilla glares and does a universal sign of I'm watching you before leaving.

"You best stay away from me, I've looked for trouble." I warned heeseung as we walked back into the school.

"You can't help it can you?" I shrugged in response. "Well now I have more reasons to stick around."

"Whatever I won't save your ass when trouble comes." I told him opening the locker room and going in.

"Look who's talking. I can save my and your ass too. Have you seen me?" He asked raising up his well developed biceps and flexing his arms.

I chuckled tearing my eyes away from him. "Get out, this is the locker room."

"Yup and I'm allowed in." He says taking a seat and wiggling his brows at me.

I bite my lower lip watching him, suddenly I don't feel like changing anymore. Every other person was changing comfortably, not minding him at all.

My clothes were sticky and whether I wanted it or not, I had to change. I didn't need a bath, it was still raining heavily outside.

I shrugged deciding to ignore heeseung, which is a lot harder than I thought.