chap 37 [End]

sunghoon's POV

"No no no young man. No school project going on today." My mom said walking to the door and shaking her head disapprovingly.

"What?" Heeseung and I asked at once. He was by the door and I was just descending the stairs.

"You heard me. Go home heeseung." My mom said taking hold of the door.

"Auntie wait, I've got to meet up with hoon, it's.. necessary." He said choosing his choice of words wisely.

"not today. no more shenanigans with my son tonight. tonight you both sleep." mom said and i felt my jaw get unhinged.

"w-what?" i stuttered out blushing like crazy.

"she what now?" heeseung asked and I could say he wanted to laugh. his eyes were glinting in amusement.

"there, there." mom said pointing her finger at us both. "Guilty as charged."

"Wait," heeseung said putting his foot in the way as mom wanted to shut the door. She opened it and stared at heeseung with a frown.

"Can't I at least say goodnight?" Heeseung asked.

She sighed walking away. "Okay Hoon go say goodbye to your boyfriend and send him away."

I blushed at the word boyfriend.

"He's not my boyfriend." I muttered to myself going to the door. "What?" I asked heeseung who was staring at me with a sad face.

"It's not fair. Your mom is separating us. She's a cock-- cuddle. I mean cuddle blocker."

"Right. you deserve this. I'm mad at you."

"Oh come on. Not that again."

Earlier today heeseung and I went on a date. Yup, a real date. It was basically hanging out just with a name and more meaning to it. We ate and went shopping, we bought matching hoodies. Well heeseung did. But I paid for the food so..

Anyway after all that we went to some arcade and after playing and winning so many games, heeseung won a new model rocket. One of a kind.

I've had my eyes in it, ever since we got there and he won it. But here's the deal breaker, he refused to give it to me.

Can you imagine?

I love rockets. I have a whole collection and he refuses to give the epic prize to complete my collection. I can't believe him.

He gave me the excuse of wanting to start his own collection and gave me a go ahead to see the rocket anytime I wish. So I'm mad at him.

"Leave me be."

"What won't you miss me?"

"I won't."

"I will." I stopped trying to close the door and looked at him. My lips threatening to tug into a smile.

"Of course you would." Then I shut the door and finally let myself Smile. That's cute.

__

I missed him.

I kept tossing and turning, trying to find the perfect position to sleep in but no position can be perfect again. Not when you're not spooned with Lee heeseung. I stared at the ceiling patiently waiting for sleep to come.

I turned to the window when I heard something hit against it and I got on my feet immediately opening up the window. Below was heeseung and I burst out laughing.

"Seriously."

He chuckled, "I had to ask you something before I go to sleep."

"Couldn't text? This is a sappy cliché, you're killing me. I've got a reputation you know." I replied trying not to shout.

"Shut up and yes, I couldn't text this."

Then I see him with a remote control and then a rocket descends down from probably the window, Stopping mid air, right in front of me.

My eyes widened in admiration. "Wow, it's beautiful."

"Check the flag baby, admire later." He says and I scowl at him before looking at the little white flag.

The words 'will you go out with me?' were sewn expertly on it. My heart swelled and I brought out my phone to text him. I couldn't possibly shout this.

"But we're already going out. The date, remember?"

I raised my brow at him as he received the text and I watch him frown at me and quickly text back.

"As a boyfriend dummy."

I smiled.

"Of all the guys you want me?"

"Yes sunghoon just you."

"Why?"

He looked up at me, smiled and started texting his reply.

"Because you're amazing. The most good looking guy I know after myself. You have a big heart sunghoon Andi could go on and on but I can't really tell the reason why I love you"

I looked down at him, eyes wide with swirling emotions. He said it. Well texted it.

"Before you ask. Yes. Yes I love you. I've loved for a long time now and I don't even know how exactly to tell you, even this way doesn't feel right enough."

"Tell me tomorrow?"

He smiled.

"First thing in the morning."

"And the day after that? And the day after that?"

"I will."

"And yes, I'd go out with you, as a boyfriend. Why? Because I love you too."

I couldn't bare look at him through my blush so I just snatched the rocket and shut the window. "I'm keeping this!" I yelled out, placing a hand over my beating chest.

"It is yours." He yells back and dogs start barking.

I slide down to the floor holding the rocket over my still beating heart. I loved him. I really did. And I am going to spend a fair amount of my life with him.

Maybe forever if that isn't too sappy because I can't really envision life without him.

I'm gonna love him as long as possible. He's my best friend and my everything. gonna be hard seeing as we're gays but I've accepted that. We'll go through it together.

I'm just Eighteen and I might not fully understand what love is. But what I do know is...

With him, I didn't have to be anything else.

With him, I didn't have to hide who I am behind a hoodie. Behind the anger. Behind the glares.

With him, I just had to be me.

I think that's what love is. That's exactly what love is.

The end.

___

It's the end of the book pookies. I hope you loved the book and I deeply thank to those who always voted and made sweet comments on my book. You guys were the reason that kept me going!! Love you all ✧

As I said there will be a epilogue and a extra chap!!

Thank you :)

Have a great day 🦋 💗

- naal -