epilogue -

Sunghoon's POV

"Yes mom, we just arrived."

"Bumpy ride?" She asked frowning in concern.

"No, not at all. And I'm a big boy, I can handle a flight." I sighed out the corner of my lips moving up in amusement.

"Where's heeseung? He didn't leave you to do all the work did he?" HeeJin auntie asked coming in the view of the laptop.

"Uh--" I start saying but is cut short by the presence appearing behind me.

"Can he?" Heeseung asked referring to himself and then winking at me.

"Um boys, no. Not in front of the mom." HeeJin says squeezing her face in disgust. While my mother smiled.

"Then in front of the dad?" Mr. Lee says head Poppin up, half his face covered in floor.

"Not Mr. Lee, that's not going to happen." I say shaking my head. Heeseung face palmed.

"Tsk whatever meanies. I'd probably get disgusted anyway. And sunghoon I told you to call me uncle."

"Sure Mr- uncle." He tsked moving away returning back to whatever he was doing.

"Speaking of work, I'm the one doing all of it." Heeseung said glaring at me.

I pursued my lips together looking at him, then place a back of my palm against my head, sighing in exaggerated fatigue. "Plan lag babe. Plan lag."

He gave a annoyed sigh, dropping the bag he picked and went to get the other ones.

I turned back to the phone, seeing my mom's face. A lot more beautiful. No wonder I'm this good looking, I got all good genes from her.

"What are you guys doing?'

"Baking a cake to celebrate a child free life." She said and I rolled my eyes. She chuckles.

"You sure you don't want to amcome over here? Heeseung and I don't mind at all." I asked god knows for how many times.

Mom shakes her head. "No sunghoon, I'm fine here. I've got lee and HeeJin won't let me leave without her. You just study hard, love your boyfriend and be the best rocket scientist you can be."

I sighed. "I love you, mom."

She beams. "Love you too, honey."

"I will show you around the house when we arrive." I say about to switch off the phone but I heard Mr. Lee shout.

"Tell me what you think of my present."

I cut the video call and turn around to see heeseung heading towards me with loads of bags. I feel a little guilty about leaving everything to him but the guilt is short lived.

"Asshole." He grunted dumping our bags.

"You love me." I say with a smile grabbing his luggage and bringing down my shades to cover my eyes. Heeseung joined me soon carrying my own bags as we made our way out of the airport.

"What do you think our present is?" Heeseung said joining me as we walked out of the airport, people were staring at us but it didn't faze me, I wanted to even kiss him so the eyeing girls would know we were together.

"A car." I replied instantly.

"You know about it?" Heeseung asked.

"Your dad asked me what kind of car would you appreciate. I just guessed that will be the present." I answered.

"Jeez my farther is something else. He asked me the same thing, your preference."

I rased a brow even though I knew he couldn't see me through my cap. "What did you say?"