CHAP 11

Sunghoon's POV

"godson?"

" yea, kind of. thats the thing he call himself so...." i explain watching him collect a cup of pudding and moving on. " best describe our relationship"

"danm,"heeseung groans running a hand through his hair. "godson. relationship. its confusing and upsetting."

"why upsetting and what's confusing?" i ask him watching him pay for his food.

"it's upsetting because it's confusing. i hate being confused."

"Hmm, who could have guessed that?" I answered him earning a stink eye.

"I didn't know, it just sounds like a kink, you godson kink." He says his ears Redding.

"No I don't know and I don't want to. If godson is confusing then settle on sunoo being my student and I tutor him for money."

"Just tutoring?" He asks.

"What else heeseung?" I ask amused. He's so strange. "he's not my best friend if that's what you're wondering." I add almost laughing. "I don't have one."

"Except me?" He asks with a smile.

I don't bother answering him and I let my eyes wonder around the cafe.

"Where would we sit? I am tired of standing."

"Being on a team, aren't you supposed to be fit? Let's go to your sit."

"I don't have one"

"Why?" Heeseung asked and I just shrugged.

"Well I sat down with a group the other day and they've been beckoning me ever since. Let's go." With him already on the move and me not having any other idea I sighed and followed him.

The group he sat happened to be where some boys on the team, some Cheer girls, wonyoung and yana are sitting. Just Great! fucking great!

"Hi Ethan." The girls all chirped at once startling me a bit. I blinked, rubbing my ears a bit before taking a seat beside heeseung.

Heeseung slapped hands with the boys and smiled at the girls. "Sunghoon's joining today, hope it's okay."

"Ofcouse it is." A boy said raising a hand at me. "Sunghoon man."

I glared at the raised up hand and he retreated shifting away on the chair. I blinked, clearing my throat. "sorry I don't fancy that."

"No problem, slow but steady." The boy said smiling.

I glanced at heeseung and he was smirking amusedly. I smile trying to hide of my face.

"Ethan you must have some magic." Wonyoung started "how you got sunghoon to come here baffles me."

Heeseung smiled nudging my arms, "sunghoon's my man, my best friend."

"I am not." I countered, my voice wasn't bold and clear tho.

"OMG, how cute." Yana gushed. "Sunghoon Mcglare has a best friend."

"Mc what?" I asked raising a brow.

Heeseung however was laughing his head off.

" "Mcglare" what? Oh god that's a good one cutie."

Cu what.

Yana's eyes widened a thousand times and grinned widely her eyes looking all glossy as she swooned.

What the hell? That look is disgusting.

I glared at heeseung which caused him to laugh some more. I gave up focusing on the food mom packed me.

I only looked away when I felt a small arm creep over mine. i turned to see a petite girl with short straight black hair.

i stared down at her curiosly wondering how she would come here and the boys had gone way over the other side of the table.

"hi sunghoon, am anna." She was leaning closer so our bodies were touching.

"Hi Anna." I answered bluntly. My eyes drifted down to her over exposed cleavage.

That's it. No more cafe for me. I don't like this. Any of this. Infact, I felt disgusted.

"We're throwing a party. You should come. I'll be there." She winked her leg creeping about mine. I coughed and was about to push her off me, not caring whether she got hurt or not.

But wonyoung intervened.

"Get off Anna, That's too cheap. You're scaring him and he's clearly not interested." Wonyoung snapped.

Anna's seductive eyes morphed into a glare pointed at wonyoung.

"Mind your own business. I'm inviting him for a party."

I glared. Already close to losing my appetite for God's sake.

But this time, heeseung intervened.

"I'll make sure he comes Anna." And then I noticed he wasn't smiling anymore. He looked so serious.

Anna smiled. Blew me a kiss before going.

Heeseung and I sighed in relief at once. Glad that's over.

I smirked at heeseung. He is really really serious about this best friend position.

Getting all jealousy everytime.

It's cute.

Wait what?

Nothing is cute to park sunghoon, nothing at all. Maybe sometimes, girls in glasses. But definitely not lee heeseung.

"Sorry about that sunghoon." Wonyoung apologized on Anna's behalf and got a nod of thanks.

Lunch was soon over and we were out of there immediately.

"Can we eat somewhere else next time. I didn't really enjoy lunch." Heeseung grumbled still looking all gloomy and annoyed.

"Tell me about it." I breathed out.

We exchanged looks before we burst out laughing.

"Why was it bad for you?" I asked him.

He scratched his hair, "um.... We didn't really bond as was purpose."

I rolled my eyes and he directed the question back to me.

"One word--- Anna"

He chuckled. "Yea she was strong. Don't deny you didn't enjoy the attention tho."

"I really didn't."

"Really?"

"Really."

Heeseung nodded with a smile. "Good."

"Good?" I asked curious.

"Yep she wasn't your type." Heeseung replies in his casual tone.

"Huh? And how you know my type is?" I ask him raising a brow, a bit amused.

He sighed.

"Prolly a nerdy girl, but I'm hoping not. Perhaps someone with perfect hair?"

That finally caused me to laugh.

"You're not my type heeseung."

He raised both brows with a smile. "Well well well, who ever mentioned my name? Hoon.... Your not thinking things about ---"

"Fuck off." I cut him off. Not wanting for him as I walked off. I could hear him laughing and the impossible happened.

I blushed.

_____________

I Hope you guys liked it.

No proof read.

My exams have started and I didn't want you guys to wait too long for me to update so yeah here another chapter for you guys.

Have a great day 🦋💗

- Jay's side crush -