CHAP 7

Sunghoons POV,

Red, my favorite color but I think I will go with black for now. No, black is my favorite too. Maybe my worst, yellow?

"Sunghoon, hurry" mom says tapping my door, Her high heels clanking on the wooden floor as she walked away.

I smiled, she must look good now.

Ok so what's it's gonna be sunghoon, favorite or worst? Long sleeves or short?
Definitely not vest.

I settle down on a blue oversized hoodie, I ran a hand through my hair soothing it down.

The bruise by my eyes is practically gone and would be hard to spot but still, I applied a little makeup to hide it. I settle on the fact I looked good.

Blue looks good on me and I've wore this pants like five times, it's brand new. I was tired too, I've been working on the house for almost an hour.

The living room needed a lot of touching up and arranging.

My heart jumped when I heard the doorbell ring, followed by knocks. They are here. heeseung is here. I licked my lips staring at my reflection. Why am I doing this? for me and my reputation for always looking great?
Or for heeseungs?

Why would it even be for heeseung? Well, I have not seen him for years and he look all rich and preppy. He even drives a Ferrari. I can't go looking like a grasshopper beside him. I've got to measure up. I've got look like everythings splendid and all sunshine in my life.

"Honey, check the door pls." Mom called from downstairs.

I ran down, licking my lips to moisten it up.

"Good evening." I greeted familiar looking woman standing by the door when I opened it.

"Sunghoonahh!" She shouted throwing her self at me in to a bear hug. I choked but hugged her back. She looked the same, Maybe taller with short black hair.

"Mrs.lee it is so nice to see you." I said when she frees me from the hug.

"Call me auntie child, I am still the same auntie, minmin." she says causing me to smile fondly as I remembered my little self chasing herself around, shouting, auntie min min.

"I'm older now, no more auntie minmin." I told her with a smile.

She smiled patting my cheek. "I know you've grown so well sunghoon and handsome and cute and-- oh. if I had a daughter, she would be marrying you this second." She gushed, then walked in calling my mom name in sing song.

I looked out and saw my heeseung relaxing on a piller outside, So effortlessly dashing.

He wore beggie jeans and a black t-shirt. His hair still looked messy but it also looks like he still tried to do something to it. I frowned scolding myself to stop checking him out, it's unlike me.

I saw him smirk, "If you're looking for my dad, he's not coming, he went back on an emergency Trip." He looked at me and something turned in my stomach.

"My mom was right, you look good." he complimented looking me over.

"Are you coming in or not?" I asked gulping. What the hell is wrong with me?

He took long strides to the door. "This doesn't cancel lunch tomorrow sunghoon."

"Just get your ass in here already."

He smirked, "Easy I am coming, calm down a bit."

I scoffed leaving the door open and going in to be with sane people. People that didn't make me questions my sanity.

Although we were having financial issues, deep Ones, I was surprised seeing the dining table filled with that all looked great. Looking really well anyone can see that these dishes don't cost much, they among the cheapest of the cheap. But my talented mom made everything look exotic. Mixing this and this, decorating with style. You can't easily spot a leftover.

It was a small rectangular table with four chairs. One of the chairs has long been in my mom bedroom but now it was out. If heeseung's farther came we would've gone to bring an extra chair. I sat on the seat along the length, mum sat at one end. Heeseung sat across me and his mom sat on the end.

"Oh boy, ye-jun strikes again." Mrs.lee says looking at the table, "My cookies looks so lame compared to this-- oh yes, I brought more."

Mum smiled, blushing a bit. "This is nothing really. I'd have love to do more, to make all our favorites."

"This is more than enough mom ye-jun." Heeseung says smiling at my mom.

Mom eyes gleamed in joy. "Oh heeseung, how I've missed you. I'm so glad you're back."

"I'm glad am back too." Heeseung said and his eyes shifted to me quickly, before returning to my mom.

Mrs.lee and I took the part of dispersing the food around.

"Sunghoon is so grown up, I'm proud. I'm sure you have different girls barging in to your home, ye-jun." Minji says before chewing on her food.

"I wish, sunghoon is just into his education and work. It bothers me." Mom sighed winking at me.

I gave her a look. I don't need my nonexistent love life discussed on the dinner table, it's unappropriated.

"Heeseung is quite the opposite. I was worried he was going to get a poor girl pregnant. Coming here is such a relief, I don't have to bother about those girls anymore." Minji complained wiping of her invisible sweat.

"Momm!" Heeseung whined making me choke on my food as I wanted to laugh. His eyes turned to me and then smiled. I glared.

Typical, I really didn't expect anything less. I mean from the flashy car, the money, the looks, the attention he gets, it's so typical he would be a fuck boy. Chasing skirts around. I wonder why he's not having a orgy and is instead here.

I gulped down a full glass of water to release my nerves. They feels so tight and I feel choked up. Like something isn't right.

Fortunately dinner goes swiftly, Mom and minji chatting away. Heeseung joining in most time to either advert embarrassing stories or give one of his own. I only spoke when spoken to and only time the atmosphere became awkward when heeseung asked about my dad, Step dad.

I replied with a fine and thank that ended it. Soon the lively chatter resumed about anything and everything and soon enough dinner was over.

"Hoon why don't you and heeseung go up to your room and catch up on things and us ladies will do the dishes." Mom said picking up the plates from the table.

What the actual fuck? I glared at her telling her 'no no no' with my eyes but she either didn't understand or chose not to.

"Fine by me" heeseung said seeling the idea.

I dropped the plates in my hand down on my hand with a clang. Great, just great!

_____

: )

Vote and comment would be highly appreciated ☺️🙏

Have a great day 🦋💗

- Jay's side crush -