CHAP 36

sunghoon's POV

As usual, as if nothing has changed, the kettle woke me up. But something has changed.

A lot of things has changed.

"Yep, now I Know your Christmas gift. A new kettle." Heeseung groaned rolling over.

"Dude you're naked." I exclaimed covering my eyes and laughing. "You've got butt cheek dimple, that's disgusting." No cute, but he already has enough ego.

"Say that again and I'm gonna dance hula naked." He threatened pulling on his shorts.

"It's cute. Beautiful, the most amazing thing I've ever set eyes on." I rushed out sitting up in horror.

He laughed then leaned down to kiss me. "Good morning."

I smacked my lips together. "You taste weird."

"Hmm." He licked his lips and then smirked. "Oh yeah, that's you on my lips."

"Me on your--" I started confused until I realized what he meant by me. "OH MY GOD!"

heeseung burst out laughing then clamped his hand over his mouth as he opened the door. "See you later babe."

"Get out." I whispered back shooing him out and I falling back to the pillow with a content sigh and smile. I got off the bed, and going to stand in front of my mirror.

I've added some flesh or muscles. I've added something. My tousled hair looked horrible as usual but my face was alright. No black eye, no bags underneath and no red anything.

No bruises around my body, they've all healed up. Well, except for a few hickeys here and there.

My eyes didn't look sad and drooping. I fact they didn't look my eyes at all. The  eyes staring back at me were practically glowing. This might have been the aftermath of an amazing sleepless night with heeseung.

I blushed. Well whatever it was, the sunghoon staring back at me sure looked happy like old sunghoon. The little hyperactive kid with a single mother. I smiled and I literally saw that kid.

"Hello sunghoon, how are you?" I asked my reflection.

"Me? Oh I'm great. You?"

"Never been better. You look great." I complimented.

My reflection aka me winked, rubbing my chin. "As always man."

I laugh at my childishness and hurry into the bathroom. When I'm done, I pull on some dark jeans, black t-shirt and a gray zip up jacket over it. I skip down the stairs, jumping over the last three.

"Morning mom." I greeted.

"Mhm, someone is happy." My mom mused passing me my mug of coffee.

"Yeah mom, I just feel..." I inhale deeply, then exhale with a smile. "...great."

"Waffles?"

"Sure why not."

Mom passes the waffles and sits watching me eat. She has this look ok hsr face and I asked her what was wrong and she finally speaks.

"So, heeseung."

I choked on my waffles, looking up at my mother and wiring my lips. "Yea?"

"He's been coming around often." She said. "Saw him leave this morning."

"Yeah... School project." I lied not meeting her eyes.

"Hmm." She nodded. "I saw you guys go up last night, seems really close."

Oh fuck.

I turned facing her. "Yeah mom about that.. we- we're more than best friends."

"You're gay?" She asked like thats the last thing she ever thought she'd ask me. Like it pained her.

I bit the insides of my cheek nervously, then nodded. "yes, I'm gay."

She heavily exhaled closing her eyes. "Woah sunghoon I never thought--"

"I know. I know, me too. But that's how it is and it's no one's fault. I'm gay and I love it."

She shook her head releasing her hand, "you love him." She corrected and I nodded looking at the hands that were no more holding mine.

She got off the stool walking around the kitchen. "I was up all night thinking about what I saw. I've always envisioned you bringing a pretty girl home as your girlfriend."

"It's a pretty  boy, not much difference."

She sighed and smiled returning back to the seat and holding my hand again. I sighed in relief.

"Hoon, I've never seen you this happy as you've been the last week. I've deprived you of so much, I can't even pay back." She sighed. "It's a bit hard but if it is heeseung you want, then fine."

I grin broadly and hug her with all might. "Thanks mom, thank you so much. I love you."

"As long as I don't need to worry about pregnancy, I'm good." She added and we laughed together, sincerely for the first time in forever.

I packed some waffles for heeseung and ran out minutes later. As usual he was waiting for me by the side of his Ferrari.

"Hey."

"Hi." I stood looking at him with a smile. And he raised a brow. I felt so happy like a ten year old.

"I told mom about us."

"And?"

"She's okay with it. Was reluctant but, she's cool.

Heeseung hugged me and I laughed hugging him back. "We are outside heeseung."

"Sorry." He says releasing me but keeps looking at me like he has more to say.

"What?"

My question break him out of the trance and he blinked. "Nothing I'm just happy. Let's go."

"Sure."

____

"Sunghoon did you solve the problem with the girl you like?" Wonyoung asked as soon as I shut my locker.

"Yep, We have a thing going on now."

She smiled, "lucky girl then."

"I think you mean lucky guy." I said just before I winked and walked away. I was gonna let her keep thinking it's a girl but it just didn't feel right.

Lacrosse practice was horrible again and girls kept flocking around my heeseung. They didn't seem to understand no and my glare wasn't working. What's with them?

"Sunghoon that's a lacrosse stick not a sword. Don't hold it so tightly." My coach said.

My knuckles were white and my jaw ached from the tight frown. "Yes coach."

I glared at the girls once more, guess I'll have to send a stronger massage that even idiots can understand.

Immediately after practice I walked straight up to heeseung and kissed him. Full on the lips, out here, in front of everyone.

Heeseung was shocked and just stared at me. He has always wanted to go public, I was the one refusing all this while.

"See you at the parking lot babe?" I asked and not waiting for the answer as I walked away.

Take that, suckers.

____

How are you pookies?
Only one chapter left for this book to end but their will be an epilogue and one extra part for smut.

And I thank you all for the support you're giving me reading my fanfiction. To the  silent readers too thank you so much.

Love you all 😘

Have a great day 🦋 💗

- Jay's side crush -