CHAP 19

sunghoon's POV

Personally I am not the one to have feelings. or so I thought. I've never had a girlfriend. I don't go out with girls and I'm not attract any.

Sia kim, is the only girl that I've ever glanced twice. and it's because I'm attracted to her or anything it's mainly for the fact that she's the exact definition of cute.

she has this small petite frame, really long hair and huge glasses on her small face with a freckled nose. To say that her eyesight is bad would be an understatement. Some freaks make fun of her because of that and I made sure to put them in their place. Behind the scene that is.

So you can say that I don't understand anything pertaining feelings at all. The only feeling that I actually understand and is very familiar with is the feeling of anger. I've dealt with it all my teenage life and I'm still dealing with it.

I toss the love letter that fell out of my locker into the trash. I hear some girls groan and whine behind me but I just worked away heading back to the library. Heeseung and sunoo were waiting for me there.

_______

Sunoo was staring at heeseung, heeseung was trying to focus on a book and not on sunoo's stare that was clearly making him uncomfortable. I smacked sunoo's head making my presence known.

"Quit staring."

"He's a celebrity." Sunoo groaned out holding his head.

"No he's not." I corrected, taking a seat. I poked heeseung, "What are you trying to read?"

"Some book." he say lifting the book up, like a dummy that he is "Why are we in a library? anywhere else please."

"Sorry you're stuck with me remember." I say and he smiled shaking his head.

" Yea I am. Too bad you includes library."

I shrugged turning back to sunoo. He was smiling at me and heeseung and I frowned glaring at him. "Oh come on, why do you always frown at me?"

"Cus you're dumb." I answer opening our work for today.

He nudged me. "Well that's why I spend unbearable hours with you. if I'm still dumb, then obviously you're quack."

I chuckle, "Me? Quack?" he bobbed his head, folding his arms together. "Do you know how many would love to be in your place?"

"Do you know how many would love not to be in my place?"

My jaw dropped at him. "I'm so dumping you."

his eyes widened, "um boss. we're joking right?"

I shut the book, throwing it back into my bag. "C'mon heeseung lets go."

"Hyung? hyung? hyung please!" sunoo shouted and soon was grabbing my arms, "Please boss, I'll never open my mouth again. I'll even sew it shut. never shall i talk rubbish about you. never! you're a genius. a professor even."

Heeseung and I burst out laughing before i returned back to the seat. sunoo realized I was playing with him and grumbled back to his seat.

"That was a low blow even for you hyung. You know my mother if you ever dump me. in fact she told me that I shouldn't come home when that happens."

"Good for you then, next time you shut up." I warned ticking his forehead with my fingers. he frowned glaring at me, when i glared back, he lowered his head mumbling incoherent things.