CHAP 27

Heeseungs POV

"Bowling?"

"I'm not good at that."

"Even better. I'll teach you."

Sunghoon turned to me, "why the sudden urge to become a teacher?"

"Nothing. I just want to go out." I affirmed relaxing back on the booth.

"Then why didn't you go with that group from school? They invited you and--"

"-with you." I added cause I have to spell everything out. Tch and he's the smart one.

Sunghoon didn't say anything and just turned back to his big textbook. "I-i want to study.

I groaned kicking my legs out In front of me. "Ooo sunghoon..."

He smiled. "How adorable."

"See I'm adorable, go out with me." I pleaded clinging onto his hand although my real plea was... Go on a date with me.

He sighed. "Let's finish geometry."

I groaned. "Geometry should go fuck itself. Come on, this is literally the only time you're free. Stop playing hard to get."

He turned to me his mouth hanging open with disbelief.

"Me? Playing hard to get?"

I nodded. "Yeah, just because I like you best friend, I'm willing to spend my precious time with just you. You should be honoured."

He looked at me for a moment before turning back to his book.

"Geometry first."

I hit my head on the table. Sunghoon is just too stubborn.

____

Bowling was great. I always knew I was a genius. Only a genius could come up with such great idea.

Unfortunately sunghoon wasn't a complete fail at bowling. But he wasn't a expert either so I got to teach him. And teaching him meant holding him, being close, that was all that mattered.

"Oh my, would you look at that. Four perfect scores, man I'm good."

"All credit goes to me, the great teacher." I said with a smirk running down my face.

"Shut up, that was all me."

I shook my head at him. "Teens be ungrateful."

"Grandpas be humble." He stuck his tongue at me.

"Me? Grandpa? You'll pay for that." I said glaring at him. Playfully of course.

"Yea? What you gonna do?"

"Nothing here. Too crowded." I replied

He laughed, "that's what I thought."

We played some more before it started getting dark and we had to go home.

I wish the chemistry lab would go on fire again tomorrow so we would be released early from school so I can spend more time with sunghoon.

However when I parked at my house an idea struck. A good one.

"Hoon my parents are both gone out of town." I told him holding into the steering wheel.

He turned to my house, looked at it, then opened the car door to get out. "Sucks to be you then."

I knew sunghoon was going to make this difficult. I rushed out of the car after him.

"Well I can't stay alone in the house hoon. Can I come over?"

"No." He said without a missing a beat. "Go rent a motel or something."

"Come on please? Just this night?" And the next? "You can't leave a friend out now." I pleaded with a pout.

He glared then huffed. "Fine. hurry then, we've got to sneak in."

As soon as sunghoon's back was turned I did a fist up.

This is going great.

Sunghoon and I sneaked into his house and into his room while trying not to make any sound and apart from me almost tripping in the hallway I'd say we did fine.

"Here are blankets, stay of my bed." Sunghoon said handing me some blankets but I was already sprawled on his bed and I had no plans of getting up.

Sunghoon turned his back as if I was not there and took his shirt off.

As usual I got a racing heart from seeing him like that and once again my eyes focused on the scar running across his back. It was almost healed up and danm it must have been painful, whatever did that to him.

"Stop staring." Sunghoon warned pulling on his pajamas.

I sighed sitting up on his bed. "sorry, I can't help it. You have a great body."

He tsked and j could see his ears turn red. "I know that. But you're just looking at my scar."

"True. But that's because I can't help but admire you. That scar makes you look like a warrior, to have survived that... You're so strong hoon."

He stayed silent for a second and then smiled. "Thanks heeseung."

I nodded and watched him as he lay down on the bed, head facing the ceiling.

"So remember how you called me a grandpa?"

"Mhm."

The next thing he knew I tackled him off the bed. He had a such surprised look on his face that I couldn't stop myself from bursting out in a laugh.

Sunghoon was on the bed with impressive speed as he put his hands over my mouth.

"Dude." His eyes darted to the door, then back to me. "Shut up will you."

I nodded but I wasn't really paying much attention, he was half straddling me and he looked so beautiful with his hair a complete mess.

I lost myself looking at him and sunghoon must have noticed. He blinked removing his hand from my mouth.

"What?"

When I didn't say anything he got off me, Sitting on the bed beside me and I was still looking at him.

How can someone be so perfect?

"Hee.."

"Can I kiss you?"

He blinked as his eyes widened a friction. He didn't answer me but when his eyes dropped to my lips, that was all the answers I needed.

I closed the little space between us and kissed him.

As expected his lips were just as soft as I imagined and vaguely remembered.

Sunghoon's eyes closed shut and he relaxed against me, returning the kiss.

My heartbeat was so damn scary, I had to break the kiss before I dropped down dead.

But my eyes never left his and his never left mine and soon we were kissing again. Our lips moving in perfect sync, my hands on him, his on me.

I don't know if I'm a great kissed and I don't know if it's cause sunghoon is a great kisser but our kiss....

It was the best in my life so far.

_____

Finally 😭😭

I'm so sorry it took so long for this to happen. I just didn't want to rush it. Sorry for the drag in the story, things would be picking up now.

How are you guys?

Have a great day 💗🦋

- Jay's side crush -