CHAP 34

Heeseung POV

Sunghoon and I went to the police station to report his step father. But the police didn't take us seriously because according to them we were kids.

They didn't even look at the video, claiming to be too busy. Sunghoon got angry and their attitude was just making him more angry.

Even I wanted to hit a police. In order to avoid further commotion and future arrest, I had to call my mom.

The adult.

My mom came to the police station immediately after we told her all that have been happening, showed her the video and explained our plan, she burst into tears. Sincere tears that proved to be exactly what we needed.

There isn't a more better way to get the attention of the entire station than the words of an angry crying woman.

The chief got involved immediately and he sent some men to go look for jiho and issued him as a wanted man. Then he sent some others to go bring yejun auntie to the station.

Yejun was brought minutes later from her work and sunghoon engulfed her in a hug. She went into the office if the chief and soon was taken to some testimony room where she testified and photos of her fading injuries were taken.

Photos of sunghoon were taken too and if not this was a serious matter, I would've burst out laughing at how uncomfortable he looked.

Jiho was given some restraining orders until he is found and arrested, he wasn't to come close to the Park's.

____

We went back to school and the week was bloody busy. We had a lot of assignments and test to catch up on.

I barely saw sunghoon anymore, he was really busy with both lacrosse and school work and he had to tutor that annoying kid during practically all his free time. And I know the fact that jiho haven't been found was working him up, and me too.

It took two weeks for the police to finally find jiho although he was hardly recognizable. Jiho was found battered and bloodied, the both of his eyes were swollen purple and he had cuts and bruises everywhere.

Whoever did this to him must have been sent by god himself. Although I know Sunghoon had more to do with it.

Miguel blah blah, some Mafia guy sunghoon is friends with was surely the one who beat up jiho.

Sunghoon made a deal with the guy to help him take care of jiho and jihos friends. Jiho always hits sunghoon and then threaten to have his clique deal with sunghoon and his mom it anything ever happens to him.

If Miguel did his job well... Which by the looks of things, he did... Then jiho doesn't have a clique anymore, he's like a lone wolf, vulnerable to all.

His stupid friends can't help him avoid the police anymore and can't help him punish anyone anymore. To destroy a tree, we've got to cut it's branches first. Jiho was summon to court and we had a case set in one week.

___

I gently reached down under the table, looking for where I stashed away my mom's glasses. My fingers found the case and opened it, carried out the glasses and cleared my throat and as i wore them over my vary good eyes.

Yes, I found a smallish girl called jiah, apparently she's the only girl sunghoon's ever noticed. We were talking about how many people we've dated and trust me I hated that talk. I'm glad about sunghoon though, he's dated no one.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon asked looking up from his book.

I cleared my throat, adjusting the glasses to the tip of nose. "What does it look like? I'm reading of course."