CHAP 33

TW: strong violence, abuse and mention of rape.

Sunghoon's POV

"Why would my mom give me a video camera." I asked looking at the camera in my right hand and the note in the other hand.

The note said...

I found something that I had quite forgotten about. Take it hoonie, it's my gift to you.

Eat well, I'll see you when I come back from work.

- hugs, mom.

"Why would she gift me a camera? I'm not even into this type of things."

"Maybe there's a video in it and that's the action gift?" Heeseung said.

I threw it at him. "Well I don't know how to work this so..."

Heeseung and I sat back on the bed and he turned on the video camera, after pressing a few buttons, he played the only video in there.

"That's mom's room." I said recognizing the room in the video there was nothing else just my mom's room playing for 10 minutes until....

"Jiho! jiho please!"

I turned to heeseung and he was looking at me too, the only thing we could see was still my moms room but we could hear the scream from problem the stairs.

We heard more screams and I should feel more ashamed that heeseung is listening to this but I'm not. I'm happy I'm not watching this alone.

Suddenly the door burst open and my mom enters her room, the video still recording.

We could only see half her face but then jiho must have pushed her because she stumbled into full view and so did jiho.

My blood boiled at the sight of him. I've not seen him since the incident and now even though it's just a video, I still wanted to knock off his teeths.

Heeseung's hand held mine and we entwined fingers. I shot him a grateful smile, getting rid of the murder feelings.

"Jiho I swear, I have no other money on-" she was cut off by a strong slap that knocked her on the ground immediately.

"Lire! you slut, why do you like lying?!" He screamed.

Mom shook her head, tears dropping down face uncontrollably. She seemed to be unable to talk, due to the way she was crying or the pain she's going through.

"Ah I saw you talking to a man other day. Who was it? You're seeing somebody else aren't you? That's who you're giving all the money to." He accused pacing around.

"No! No!" My mom was shouted finding her voice. "I'm not, I swear I'm not..."

"Liar!" Kick. "Liar!" Kick. "Liar!"

He started kicking her and mom kept pleading. Then he straddled her and started unbuckling.

"If you won't give me money then, as my whorish wife you'll give me something else. And you tell nobody about this and if you did... Whoosh your son would be a was.."

"No jiho, pls."

"You won't? You won't?" He pounced on her throwing punches and gripping her neck as he slammed her head on the....

"We better stop here," heeseung said and I turned to see his eyes bloodshot. That's when I realized that I was crying and gripping his hand tightly.

I sprang off the chair wiping my eyes as I paced around.

"I'm gonna kill him. And you know what, I'm gonna do it myself. I've got a Mafia boss on my side now, he promised to help. I'll just need a gun or maybe some kind of axe. They use that right? Yea, people use that. I'm gonna kill him myself. I'm gonna kill him. I'm going to kill... Argh!"

My hand shot out pushing of all the things in my drawer.

"I'm gonna kill him. I'm going to kill him." I repeated completely blinded by rage, I just want to kill jiho.

After that the world would be a better space. Better than now.

"Hoonie, sunghoon." Heeseung shouts rushing to my side. He pulled me to look at him and I did. "I- I cannot see you like this sunghoon, you're freaking me out baby. You're not gonna kill anybody. We've got evidence now."

"No. No, no." I said remembering my mom and feeling fresh tears warm my cheek. "I'm going to kill him."

"Hoon you're shaking." Heeseung said holding unto me.

True to his words, my hands were shaking and my head felt like it was going to explode. I was so angry, it was finally consuming me. Or at least that's what I felt.

"Baby, breath. Calm down, your mom is alright and jiho is going to get his judgement. Look at me... breath." He gently rubbed his hands around my side in a soothing manner as he told me to breath.

Looking at him, I felt so overwhelmed with emotions. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Whether to hug him or push him away. So I kissed him.

That always worked in the movies right?

I pressed my lips against his and kissed him with urgency, then gratefulness. He was stunned for a second but he kissed me back right after. Our urgency seemed to match and our lips were moving in sync, creating the nearest feeling to magical.

We broke off for air and I've never hated humans need for air, until now. We just looked at each other until heeseung smiled.

"Wow. You should have more rage attacks, if it means kissing like that."

I managed a small smile, brushing hair out of his face. "Rage attack?"

"Well, it wasn't a panic attack so, rage attack." He said looking quick proud of himself.

I chuckled, "you're crazy." Then I sighed taking a seat, I'm still getting over it. "that was scary."

"Tell me about it." Heeseung said taking a seat beside me, I shoved him off.

"Idiot, you're supposed to make me feel better."

"But it was scary. The thought of anything happening you is scary. I'll rather I have the rage attack." He said taking a seat beside me again.

"Then I'll be freaked out." I told him and he smiled entwining our fingers again and looking at me-- looking at me like I was the most beautiful being on the planet. I broke eye contact. "I'm sorry heeseung."

"I like you anyway, even more. Nothing to be sorry about, I'd be at enraged too."

"I like you too, more and more." I confessed without knowing.

Heeseung smirked. "More and more? You love me then?"

I looked up at him. Then my stupid mouth spoke without waiting for my brain. "Probably."

The teasing smile dropped off his face and he just stared at me. "Well I do."

Before I could fully comprehend what he just said, he picked the camera up again.

"This would help, no police can ignore if we show this. And this video proves that jiho is a complete monster. He'd get a lot for this. Maybe even the rest of his life."

"Yeah. that will get rid of him." I answered still disoriented by heeseungs talk.

He pulled me up, "come on let's go."

___

Should I kill jiho? And do you guys like the new cover!?

We're coming to an end of the book. I don't know how many more chapters are left. Maybe 3 or 4, idk. 😢

I keep writing video as 'vedio' 😭

Have a great day 🦋💗

- Jay's side crush -