Your Hell With Grell

~Time Skip~

You're in the Dispatch.

To hell with with that redhead! He dragged me all the way to this stupid place and now everyone is staring as I walk in. I look like a train wreck and everyone is laughing at me like a fool. I already cry over my existence, I don't need any help from some reapers.

They stare at me and then murmur,

"Who is she? How does she have our eyes without glasses?"

Glasses! Pfft! Glasses suck and they're annoying to wear. I have always worn contacts because of that stupid reason of people thinking I am a nerd. And on top of being a nerd, I just look horrific in glasses. I haven't worn contacts in about a month because I can't afford them, but I can still see partially. All I need to see is my feet and a little in front of me.

"Listen ____, you're going to go through an examination of your eyes for your glasses and we'll need to train you soon," the redhead said.

"Listen here, redhead. I don't even know your name, I don't know what I am doing and I am NOT getting glasses! I hate them. I don't care if your weird club requires them I am fine on my own," I said as I was extremely annoyed.

"Hey little missy! I will not be spoken to that way! It is rude! I'm Grell Sutcliff, not redhead. You are at the Dispatch society. We are shinigami's or Grim Reapers. When people are at the time of their death, we come in an take the souls. We look at their life with the records you saw and we determine if they should live or not depending on if they help out the world or not. OK? Now stop being so dam rude since you are one! You have the same eyes as I do and I am an A Average reaper. OK?!" Grell exclaimed in anger as he was really close to my face, grabbing my collar. I never thought I'd see him so mad like that. He seemed like such an idiot. It was kind of- NO. This man was insane! I couldn't even think those things. I know one thing is that we will get along fine if he doesn't bother me.