You Heart breaker Part Three (Grell)

I looked upon the street, hurt to no end. I didn't even consider the fact that someone truly loved me as much as I loved him. I only felt pity for myself.
I heard the distinct clicking on the ground and he had walked up behind me. He sat behind me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.
He whispered to me, "darling, I know you are hurt. I have never wanted to hurt someone so badly because of it." He pulled me closer, almost lifting me off the step. I rested my head on his arm, my head being heavy, my neck hurting from the position, but anything else would be worse with the feeling. "Doesn't that hurt your neck?" He said. That red headed lover knew every single way to hurt me and help me.
Grell picked me up by his arms (he actually was the strongest out of the trio that everyone knew,) as he spun me around to look at his face. He smiled, looked at me, and put his forehead onto his. "You know that I have loved you more than he ever could, right?" He stroked my cheek lightly, making me blush redder than his hair.
This is why I loved him.
He could always make me feel like I was a princess or a warrior, or anything in between. I felt strong and submissive. Never just the petite or the strong girl. It is both. He makes me feel like me. The 'me' I want to be. Which in this case, is to be with him. I kissed his nose. He blushed too.
I knew how to make him blush like a madman. Always knew. Whether it be talking about Sebastian, William, (Agni?), and all the other sexy men he lusted for, and now when we are like this. Holding hands, staring deep into the eyes of the other one. I loved him since the beginning. I really did. I really do.
"Do you know..., ____?" He said, staring at me.
"Of course I do. And I always will," I replied.
"Well, let's get out of here. An undercover case, maybe?"
"Another?!"
"Of course, darling."
And then off we went into the day.
Well..., sort of.