You Heart Breaker Part Four (Grell)

So, Grell and I were on an adventure. Again.
This was going to be great. William had supposedly 'shipped us' from the beginning, so he tried to get us to be on cases together, and he now is always putting us on cases together. I never thought the words, "William," and "shipped" would come from my mouth at the same time.
Yeah. That is pretty weird.
Anyways, Grell and I are now on this special case along with the Scotland Yard. Actually, we are the Scotland Yard.
Let me just explain it in this way; we infiltrate the building of Scotland Yard, force them to let us on the crew, and then we take over the case in the end and then tell Scotland Yard information they want to hear. I have a feeling that Bassy character and his friends will be there as well. I am not sure. I have a weird feeling though.

"Oh darling, can we please be Sherlock and Watson?! Or at least be close to that? Hmm? What about..., Shilo and Wattan? Seems cute!~ You'd be a cute little Shilo or Wattan. Well, if you were Shilo, your name would have to be something else since you are Sherlock Holmes, and detectives go by last names!~"

"What the hell type of names are Shilo and Wattan?"

"Don't know. But which one are you being? Choose quickly!~"

"Um...," I stopped. Shilo or Wattan? I had no clue. They both sounded weird.

"Ok! You're Wattan. I'm Shilo!~ Let's go, dear~" Grell exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and ran to the Scotland Yard building.

~Inside the building~

Grell had already-somehow- got his cute 'Shilo'/Sherlock outfit on as he ran in. He ran into the bathroom and stared. I looked.

"What?!" I asked in a whisper. "We're supposed to take over the Yard. Not get an outfit change!"

"YOU HAVE TO DRESS LIKE WATSON!" Grell exclaimed. I covered his mouth right after so then he wouldn't be so loud anymore. Muffled noises came afterwards as he started to try to take off my outfit. I slapped his head and grabbed the outfit. I walked to the corner of the bathroom, my face red as I looked at him and motioned him to turn around so he wouldn't look.

I started to take off my blazer and dress shirt as I heard a little gulp. I turned around and Grell was sitting on the toilet seat, turned facing the wall as he was playing with the paper. I turned around again, taking off everything as I put the new outfit on. It was cheesy, but it looked nice. I had a burgundy skirt that was pleated, pantyhose that were black laced that had flower designs, burgundy heels that went up to my ankle with a buckle on so far before Grell had sneaked up behind me and hugged me from behind. I almost screamed but I stopped, but my face showed my embarrassment.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed in a harsh whisper (makes sense, I know, but I was screaming very quietly).

"You must be cold without your shirt on," Grell had said as he slipped my shirt onto me.

"You really need to not do that," I said, my face being as red as possible.

"Why?" He said as he just casually turned me around, buttoning my shirt.

"Stop that!" I said, my face still being red, but my face being even more scrunched up.

"Why?" He said again as he finished buttoning my shirt. He looked at me, adjusted my shirt for a moment, and then draped my coat over my shoulders as he dragged me in close, kissed me on the lips without me even being able to say a word. "So then you can change with me looking anyway? Not fun," he said with pursed lips.

"I told you not to look," I said, knowing he would never not look even when I told him to.

"Do you really except me to listen when your body is in front of me?" He asked, holding me closer with his body against mine. I slipped my arms into my coat as he was hanging on the bottom by the pockets as I hugged him tightly. His face slowly became hotter as he lifted me around the bathroom and hugged me. He placed a little beret as he put his deerstalker hat (for uncultured ninnies, it is a stereotypical detective hat) as we walked out. We ran out the door, then ran back inside into the office and worked our magic after the Yard's reaction.