Easter With the Reapers (General)

It was Easter Sunday.

The first lonely one since mom was going to Florida and I will not speak to dad. The house was nicely decorated with little painted eggs on the counter, banners with Easter eggs and chicks and bunnies everywhere, it was practically Hallmark and a Macy's window combined.

I started making my little Easter breakfast which used to be eaten with family that consisted of Eggs, eggs, and eggs.

And bacon.

You can never forget bacon.

I always ate the Easter eggs that weren't plastic, and I made some scrambled eggs with toast and some bacon on the side. Sometimes the family would have, "Lumberjack's breakfast," which was scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese and bread. It was delicious and it always tasted good in a biscuit if you could make them right.

But I decided to go with the classic, "Plain Eggs and Bacon," breakfast.

I sat in my stool chair at my mini bar-table-counter-thing in my bunny onesie and my bunny ears while I had my eggy breakfast and a Peep for my mini dessert.

I didn't like Peeps, but it was a tradition I had to keep, even if I was alone. I ate my stale bunny Peep after I finished my breakfast when I heard a knock at my door.

I put my plate in the dish washer as I opened the door, seeing Grell, Ronald, William and some old dude at my door. If I had my plate right there, I would have dropped it as I saw that they were all there.

"Hey, ____! Great to see you're festive for the day! May we celebrate with you?" Ronald said as he grabbed my 'paw,' and kissed it while winking.
"I think you have the wrong house! HAPPY EASTER!" I said as I tried to slam the door when Grell smacked his hand on the door to keep it open.
"Oh YES I have the right house!~ You look so adorable sweetie, well let's get inside!" Grell exclaimed as he let himself in as the rest let themselves in also.
"Happy Easter, ____. Nice onesie," William said as he tried not to laugh while pushing up his glasses. Thank god I slept in my makeup and I fixed it this morning, because if I'm going to be in a onesie, I better look good in it.
"Happy Easter, reaper girl. It is night to meet you," The old man said as he chewed a dog bone.
"Ah yeah, this is the Undertaker. He takes care of the dead people, and maintains the records too," Ronald said as he looked at the Easter eggs I painted for myself for recreational purposes.
"Nice to meet you, Undertaker. I am ____. I heard you are a legend. I'm sorry you're meeting me in this, but it is an honor to meet you," I said as formally as possible.
"Hehe~ Stop being so formal! It is Easter! Now where are the eggs we have to find!? I want to hunt today!" The Undertaker said as he searched around my apartment, looking everywhere for eggs.
"Uh-" I said, trying to warn him that there aren't any eggs around, but Ronald just insisted that I wait it out.
"So~ Did you paint these eggs yourself?" Grell said as he looked at them. Some were supposed to look like the Reapers but they were never supposed to know about it.
"Yeah..., I painted them yesterday for fun. It is noth-" I said as I got interrupted by this:
"OOOHHH! THAT IS SO ADORABLE! OH LOOK AT IT WILL! IT IS YOU! AND THERE IS RONALD, ALAN, ERIC, AND ME! It is a shame that Alan and Eric couldn't be here, but look at them!~ They're so adorable!~ Mine is so cute!~ Oh, ___!" Grell exclaimed extremely loud as he hugged me and did a Tamaki Suoh daddy hug and spun me around like a hula hoop.

Everyone was in awe with the house. They all enjoyed the eggs and the lights and everything I did. But now I don't know how to make them leave. Or how I can get in my room to get out of this onesie.

"Why don't we play a game? We could either take her eggs she painted and hide them and try to find them, or we could play something else. Ooh~ Like charades, or pictionary! Or monopoly or-" Grell said as he was hedge clipped by William.
"We should do what, ____, wants to do. So what do you want to do as an activity for Easter?" William said as he cleaned his clippers.
"I really don't know. I never really played games at Easter with the adults. Only with the kids when I was a kid myself. To be honest, my family and I would just eat and talk about our lives and share stories. Lame, I know. It is better when you really know the people you're celebrating with," I said, sighing because I had no clue what to do.
"Well! We know each other really well! Why don't we share our reaper stories, and ____ dear, we could share your first experience with reaping a soul! Without your own scythe!" Grell said as he jumped on the couch and got himself snug next to William after being partially flung off the couch when clipped for the same reason.
"Yeah! That's be great!" Ronald said as he sat in my chair I usually sat in, with his legs on the coffee table.
"That seems fine if, _____ is fine with it," William said as he looked at me with a plea of help. He didn't want to do this.
"Well, you can share your stories if you want, but honestly, I really don't care," I said as I tried to push William out of the conversation on purpose. He's a wallflower with these things. It was obvious.

"I think everyone should share a story," the Undertaker said, looking at William with a cheesy glance. He could tell I was trying to push William out of this, because I'm pretty sure I'd be hated by him afterwards if I didn't do so.