You Heart breaker Part One (Grell)

After Grell's confession, I had to decide what to do about Ronald. I didn't fully understand what was happening, but all I knew is that I had to endure the heartbreak of Ronald. I didn't love him, but he loved me. Supposedly.
I didn't know what to really do.

~ At the Office ~
Ronald had walked in later than I, as he strolled in, looking happier than usual.
I saw him with glee in his eyes, being so overly joyful. More than usual.
He looked at me, smiled, and then walked away.
That was weird. He usually says hello.
He walked around, stopping at Grell's desk and talking to him.
Grell's face looked heartbroken and confused. Why would Grell act this way? Was Ronald going to do something grand? Like propose?
I was scared.
Ronald walked away, and Grell ran up towards my desk. He looked at me with the most loveable face, and was overly happy with seeing me.
He looked at me sternly, while stroking my head and said,
"Ronald got laid."
"What?!" I said. I may have not loved him, but I was still with him. And I did care. I did love him, but not in a lover's way. Not yet.
"Ronald was telling me about how he saw this woman, and how he realized he had to end her life. She was on the 'To Die' list. He seemed overly happy for her death. He grabbed his arms and exclaimed how she grabbed onto his jacket before she died, her eyes glossy with pain."
"What are you saying? Did he have sex and then kill her?"
"Seems so. This isn't the first time he has done this."
"What do you mean this isn't the first time?!" I said, angry and distraught.
"Well, he seems to be getting quite a few women. I guess he is requesting them."
"Grell, why are you telling me this?"
"Because I hadn't before and he has done it numerous times."
I sat at my desk, dazed.
Ronald walked out of the room and walked up to my desk, Grell had walked away as he walked out, and sat at his own desk. Ronald grabbed my hand and stated,
"I have never been so happy to be a Reaper."
Why would he state this?
"Why weren't you happy before?"
I had to ask.
"Meh. I hadn't been getting much action lately. Finally did in weeks. It was great. All the types of numbers were used," he said as he chuckled.
I stared at him, waiting for him to realize that what he said to me- do I even have to explain?
He looked at me. He smiled. Kissed me quickly, and walked off.
I wiped my lips harshly because of that woman.
Why didn't he just break up with me? He just said he cheated on me.
I am ending this now.
I walked up behind him and grabbed his hand, dragging him to another room.
"Woah. Wanting to finally pop that little flower off the stem?" He said with a snarky tone. What the hell was wrong with him?
"No! I am actually wanting to do something else!" I said, angrily. I had doubts about breaking up. Even before stating I would. I thought I was being too selfish. I clearly am not.
"You're screwing other girls when we are together! How could you do that?"
"What do you mean? We were never together," he said confidently.
"Yes we were!"
"If we were toegther, you wouldn't be walking every night."
"I would be walking perfectly fine, since my boyfriend should respect me!"
"I am not your boyfriend."
"Not anymore!"
I stormed out of the room. I walked outside the Dispatch and sat on the steps. I sobbed. I was so hurt, even though I was going to hurt him.
I took off my heels, looking at them. I took the stick for my heel and broke it. I hated the heels I wore, since they were ones he bought me. What was I? A hooker? A slut? A side-chick?
Why am I so hurt when I didn't even love him?
I guess I did.
I sat on the steps, wiping my tears, sniffling like an idiot. I ripped my hair out of my French braid, and let it hang down.
I was crushed.