William, Oh William. You Changed! (William)

I got a little letter from William on Friday night.

I sat there, dumbfounded as to why he sent me this letter.

It was a small one that stated,

A required meeting at the Kensington Gardens, 12 o'clock sharp. Do not go to work beforehand.

Make sure to wear something nice, but not your suit.

-William T. Spears

I had no idea why he would send me this.

I wonder if it is a special meeting about how Grell is acting or doing.

But the Kensington Gardens?

Why wouldn't we just take up the meeting at the Dispatch?

I really don't understand.

I decided to just 'wing it' and wear a nice, professional dress. It was slimming but not showy, with a flowed bottom of the skirt. It was black with a white trim on the bottom and on top. I wore a short black jacket with shoulder pads that made it look like a cut off blazer. The whole attire looked nice with my glasses and hair.

My hair was recently cut and styled, so that was good too. I wore black heels that the trim went up to the ankle, with lacey netting on the
sides that were formed into roses and spider lilies. They were very nice.

I decided to run rather than getting a cab. It was a bit of a walk, but I did like the feeling of running. Especially the stimulating noises of each click and clack of the heels as I ran.

I finally arrived, coming there ten minutes early because of how William would act if I was exactly on time.

"Being early is on time, being on time is late, and being late is unacceptable. Remember this, _____."

I decided to walk to the Round Pond in the area. It was one of the biggest spots and it would be nice to speak at. I didn't see him, so I thought he'd see me this way, or be able to wave me over to where he was standing.

He wasn't very specific as to where he was going to hold the meeting.

I stood there for five minutes.

11:55 and he was there, in a dress shirt and tie, blazer on his shoulder with nice pleated pants, new suave shoes of black Italian leather that smelled and looked crisp.

His glasses were pushed up, with his hair slicked messily back as well.

He really took that suggestion to heart. He never slicked his hair back
unless it was out of work. Least it seemed. But that one time- anyways! He looked at me and stopped. He smirked and looked down and looked back up and my heart raced for a moment.

What was happening? 

"You look very nice today. The jacket suits you," he said with a cool voice.

It could bring any temperature down with the smoothness that it had.

"Thank you, William. You do so yourself," I replied, trying to calm down. For some reason I was getting nervous. This felt like more than just a meeting. I stared at him and the details of his shirt.

Newly pressed, vanilla white, clear buttons on the cuffs. A button undone on the top, with the tie loosely tied around his neck. He looked like a whole new person.

He walked up towards me and we shook hands. His hands even felt different. More, vibrant. No, not vibrant. More, masculine? I knew he was more masculine when I hugged him, but his hands always seemed girly compared to his alter appearance when you see him from a glance, but now they feel so strong and worn.