A Surprise to the End? (Ronald)

"Hey, ____! Listen, I am taking you out, right now. So I don't care what you're in, you're coming with me. We're going out! I know you're not busy, so get your lovely self out here!" Ronald said through my cell phone as I was standing in my living room after I had changed earlier.

I was expecting this to happen.

OK, I lied. I didn't expect this today, but I did expect it from Grell.

I thought he'd randomly pop in and go, "listen little momma! We're going out! I'm taking you shopping because those dreadful clothes need to be burned in my fireplace," or something ridiculous like that.

"W-What! I-I- fine. This better not be another surprise roller coaster ride, Ronald," I said, trying to sound annoyed but I ended up teasing him instead.
"Nah, lovely. I need to do something better than that. But now I know you liked it~" Ronald said, teasing more.

I heard footsteps up the staircase as I ran into my room. I quickly got on my music note necklace as I ran towards the door. "You should open the door. Don't say anything, just open the door, alright?" Ronald said, sounding awfully suspicious when he said that. I assume this is probably the surprise. I open the door quickly, looking around, thinking I heard foot steps as I looked around.

I stood in the doorway after I frantically looked side to side. I started fidgeting with my hair and I pulled on my sleeves over and over. Waiting. I must have looked ridiculous from the way I was just standing there, waiting for some guy to do something. I sighed as I closed my eyes for a moment, I didn't hear anything but I only felt a pair of arms and lips touch me as I was dipped out of the door frame and into a man's arms.

I opened my eyes when the man let go of the kiss, and he merely said, "hey lovely." Of course it was Ronald. I blushed because it was so unexpected and so smooth that I hardly believed Ronald pulled it off.

He kissed my forehead as he grabbed my hand, not saying anything like I was supposed to as well. We both walked down the steps, into the streets and then he started talking. "Alright, now you shouldn't say anything when we get there, alright?"

"O-OK then," I replied, confused and partially dazed by all the sudden movements. We kept walking and walking. Talking and talking. Flirting and really flirting along, as then I saw something move in his pocket. It was later at night, and no one was really out. He covered my eyes with his gloves as we went through a gate, as he tried to slip off my shoes.

"RONALD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-" I said as I was interrupted by a kiss.

"Lovely, trust me. Now please don't look or talk until I say. OK?" Ronald said as he slowly took my shoes off. He picked me up as I squealed and he ran.

We stopped and he placed me down.

"You can open your eyes now," he said as I looked around. I didn't even see him with all the beauty around me. "____." Ronald said.

"Yeah?!" I said, sighing in awe and wonder with this mystical beauty around me.
"Well, we've been together for a while, and I want to do something special. Only with you. I never thought I'd actually do this with someone, but now I am. ____, will you look down?" Ronald said. I was pondering on what he had meant until I turned around and looked down to see him on one knee, holding out a rose and a Tiffany's box.

I looked at him with shock.

He opened it, and inside was a ring.

The real deal of a ring. "____. Will you mar-" he said as he was interrupted by me kissing him.

I was trying not to cry of pain and shock as I smashed my glasses against him, but I was extremely happy.

I had my arms around him when I let go and hugged him.

"I know the words, stupid. And yes. I will marry you, Mr. Knox," I said, kissing his cheek. He hugged me and held me as he smoothly slipped the ring on my finger.
Again, we talked and talked until we couldn't anymore.

Losing every word and thing to say, we laid down onto the grass, and held hands as we stared at the stars. He kissed my hand as I started falling asleep. The last words I heard were, "I love you, ____." And that was all he had to say.

I woke up in a haze of emotion as I was laying in a bed I wasn't familiar with. The sheets smelled like cologne and vanilla, the room color was a cherry wood red and the floors were wooden with a blue carpet that matched the drapes and dressers. (I bet he made that joke many times to girls). I was in my original clothes, and my shoes were at the foot of the bed. I saw Ronald come in with wet hair, coming out from a shower with a towel loosely hanging onto his lower waist.

My eyes practically bulged out of my head when I saw him with his glasses off and almost nude from the way his towel was falling, and he could tell I was impressed. My face was redder than the walls when he sat down onto the bed and casually kissed my cheek as his head rested on my shoulder.

"Well it seems you like the view, but I shall change. I don't wanna ruin the surprises for later," he said as he winked, running back into the bathroom.

"Later?" What did he mean by, "later?"

"I-I don't!" I said, embarrassed but clearly lying through my teeth.

I really did enjoy the view.

I slowly fell back asleep before he came back out to bother me again.

I was engaged to Ronald Knox.

Who knew?