The Hell Turn to Heaven (Grell)

I started running to work, being late wasn't a good thing. If I was late, then three things would happen.

One: I'd be yelled at by William for ten minutes and then he'd get all fussy about me wasting his time, even though he was the one who was wasting it by yelling at me.

Two: Ronald would come up to me and start flirting and embarrassing me by saying, "oh ____. ____, ____, ____. Do you need me to live with you so you're on time? You know I'm good at being on time and never getting overtime either," with a stupid wink and sly motion of grabbing my hand, which would make me blush every time.

And three: Grell would come up behind me as I ran in, and hug me from behind and lift me in the air like Simba from Lion King and then start playing with my hair and making me his doll. Then I'd be his babysitter for the whole day as William would make it my job to watch him reap souls for 'experience,' but it was more for a punishment.

And now I'm late.

"____! I have told you many times, you cannot be late! To be a Reaper, you must be on time, and you must do things with the effort to do it perfectly. You may not be perfect, but your reaping and your job should be perfect. Not your hair and nails and other things! Now look! You have made me waste more time than usual with recreational talking and lecturing! Least you're not as bad as Grell, but you better not be late when you take your test! Now, I think you should go study with Grell and help him reap his souls. Dear God, one of the times I send you with him, you should learn how to not be a complete idiot like him. Now I have to work and not waste time. Good bye, ___," William said as he walked off. He pushed up his glasses when he was walking and acted all flustered and mad about me being a minute late.

Step one is done.

"Oh, hello there, Lovely,~" Ronald said as he swaggered up towards me and grabbed my hand, "you know that offer still stands for you, my dear," he said as he kissed my hand and brought me close.
"N-No. That isn't necessary, Ronald. I am fine on my own. I-I can handle it myself. I was just a little late. That is all," I said, flustered and embarrassed as hell. Ronald always did this because he likes to see girls blush. I-It makes him 'happy.' Let's just say that.

Phase two complete.

"WHAT THE HELL, GRELL?!" I said as I was lifted in the air and swung around by Grell's feminine hands that were on my hips. I started kicking as I was let down and Grell hugged me from behind. He nuzzled his head against my cheek and hugged me.
"Hi~ ____. So glad you were late. I never get to do that unless you're late. It's almost a tradition around here!~ Will scolds you, Ronald flirts with you and I get to hug you. You don't let me hug you otherwise or let me do anything to you. Not even do your hair!" Grell said as he started taking my hair out of the librarian bun I always put it in. He started curling it with his fingers and then letting it fall again. I sighed and just let it happen.

"I assume you have to watch me again since it is your punishment to be around me since you don't like me," Grell said very bluntly.

I was shocked.

I don't hate Grell.

I love him a lot as a friend, as he feels like the only true friend I have.

He is the only true friend I have.

"What do you mean? I don't not like you. I like you a lot. You're my friend," I said as I turned around. "I just get annoyed that you lift me in the air and play with my hair, that's all."
"Ah~ That rhymed. But I know you don't like me. You may be nice to me, but you don't like me. Will wouldn't punish his pupil with me if you liked me," Grell said, sounding more sad then he would any other time. Sadder than when he talked about Sebastian and how he always pushes him away, or when Will hits him with the hedge clippers.