You Heartbreaker Part Five (Grell)

So. After extreme amounts of terror, Grell and I had now no clue on what we would be able to do. The soul was gone. Who can destroy a soul? Not even reapers can.

I didn't understand.

Grell and I stared at each other. Confused more than ever as to what we could possibly do. We couldn't do anything.

I looked over at Grell in the corner. He was slowly going insane as he kept muttering about this being 'another one'. It was quite odd to see. He ended up pull on his wig and rummaging through his bag like the soul would be in there. He was truly going insane.

"GRELL!" I exclaimed, "what are you doing?! The soul won't be in there. It is destroyed. A demon or some other..., thing...., must ha-" I paused. Grell looked at me, confused. I stood, realizing something. It had to be him.

I ran out the door.

I ran as fast as I could, hoping Grell could not follow.

Of course he could.

Damn you, Grell.

-Time Skip of awkward running and now..., action!-

"Lau!" I yelled, my voice booming through the corridors of the opium trade facility. I had found it just on a limb through Sebastian.

Heavy petting and talking was needed for that information.

Grell would have not been happy with it.
Mainly because he would of wanted to do that with Sebastian.

Anyways! We were in the horrid corridor and opium facility as I had yelled Lau's name.

Footsteps suddenly started to shout and slither into my ears. The sounds horrified me as they grew nearer...,

The sounds grew more.

Pit

Pat

Pit.

Out of the light came a man. A man with golden eyes, a tailcoat, and slicked back hair. His eyes gleamed in the staged spot light.

"We're on a stage?!" I thought.

Music started to play.

The man starts to tap dance. His shoes were clicking to every beat as the music got faster.

Cloth was slowly being wrapped around our legs. I turned around, looking for Grell before I knew, and all I saw was him wrapped in Chinese table cloth as men were holding him. He was not choking on the cloth, but he was quite uncomfortable. I stared into his green eyes and he was longing for me to save him.
But I couldn't.
I was already in the man with the golden eye's arms.
He moved me around as powdered opium was being puffed onto the stage, making more friction and the room impossible to breathe in.
I couldn't move.
The man slowly moved his face closer to mine; inching closer and closer to my face. I was in pure fear.
He closed his eyes, smile on his face, as he brought mine to his.
My face grew flush with embarrassment and anger and before I could retaliate, a red blur of a figure already took him down.
Grell.
Grell had ripped me out of the mans arms, and the dancers in the corner who wrapped Grell in the cloth were killed, and this man would be dead as well.
The man was on the floor, chuckling as he grabbed my leg and dragged me down.
"He is as strong as Sebastian!" I thought as I was on the ground again.
What would I do? I was unable to move for some reason. I was drowned in fear.
And then black. Nothing.

I woke up later. About four hours after the incident; dazed and confused while sitting in bed.
A pair of blue eyes were staring into mine as they were quite close to mine.
"No wonder the gay one likes you. You're actually quite pretty," the blonde haired, blue eyed, snotty, boy said.
I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but sadness as he stared into mine.