Training with Mr. Sutcliff and Mr. Spears

The date went well and it was back to work! It was Monday morning and it was rough but I was excited.

I changed, painted my face, ate and ran off. I was starting to get the hang of the running and I could even run in heels now. I ran until I hit the Dispatch and I walked in confidently. I strutted in and I felt like a real Reaper even though I didn't have my scythe yet. I would get one soon.

As I walked in, William walked towards me, tugging Grell by the hair as he said,

"Good morning, ____. Are you ready for your second week of training?"

"GOOD HEAVENS, WILL! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!~" Grell screamed as he clawed to me so he could get out of William's grasp.

"Um, William is grabbing Mr. Sutcliff's hair necessary?" I said with a concerned look. He did look like he was in a lot of pain. Supposedly he was abused like this a lot from what Ronald had told me.

To more than one guy also. Someone named Sebastian Michaelis also abused him quite often.

"This is the only way he won't be grabbing onto me or you. He likes to hold on and it'll be distracting from your learning. You need to get prepared so you can take the test sooner than later. I hope I could get the officials to assign you to the task alone since you haven't met the others, but we'll see," William said with an annoyed look as he pushed up his glasses.

He signaled me to follow him into a small room that the three of us would be in.

We entered the room and it was quite small. It was going to be quite a fun lesson in such a small room because of Grell and his antics with William. "Alright. First we shall show the basic Reaper way to collect a soul. You are lucky and saw an encounter of us doing the action which usually first years never see, but you're different. So first-"

"Oh come on, Will! Stop being so drab you're going to make her fall asleep! At least let ME show her how it is done! She'll have a lot more fun then," Grell said as he interrupted William with his statement and a wink.

William just coldly stared at Grell as Grell shuddered from the glare. "Such a harsh stare," Grell replied.

"As I was saying. WE will show you how it is done. First you need a training scythe. You'll be taking this," William said as he handed me the scythe. I spun it and saw that it was the one that William had used. It said his name on it and it had a little heart carved next to his initials with a, "GS," next to it. Obviously Grell had vandalized this since William didn't seem too embarrassed when giving it.

"Oh. Thank you, William. I cannot wait," I said as I saw Grell chuckling in the corner. I looked at him and he winked at me and stuck his tongue out and failed to be seductive. I looked at him like he was an idiot and chuckled.

I looked back up at William and listened to the lesson.

The lesson was pretty easy to follow since all you really had to do was naturally what I would have done. You went up to the person silently and touched the scythe to them. You didn't have to stab or do anything else if you had a bladed scythe like the training axe or a sword. Otherwise you had to do the full 'killing,' action to collect the soul and see the Cinematic records.

"Alright since you have seen Will stab that dirty old man in the face with his clippers, I'll show you how it is really done!" Grell said as he tried to use a stick to 'slice,' me. He ran forward like if he had his chainsaw, tried to slash me and then fell on top of me. "Oh hi~," he said as he was on me as I was on the floor after his weight pushing me and the chair onto it.

"Hi...," I said as I was embarrassed that a man-woman was on top of me. Well, any man is really awkward. William was pushing up his glasses until he heard the bang on the floor and saw Grell. Grell was stroking my face as William stared at the situation. I stood there in an awkward position trying not to die of embarrassment of my teachers on top of me as Grell grabbed William and put him on top of me as well. Well, William on him and Grell on me. William tried to get up but couldn't as he just started staring at my face and his face was all red. I think he wasn't able to breathe.

"Oh this is SO MUCH FUN~ My two little lovelies on me in some way," Grell said as he kissed my nose when attempting to kiss me since William got up and grabbed him by the jacket and threw him on the table. "RAWR~! You dirty boy!" Grell said as he got in a cat position. I was mortified as William held out his hand so I could get out of the seat. I grabbed it and he pulled me out of the seat like if I was a simple handbag and put me on the other side of him so Grell couldn't get me and I was away from the chair.

"Grell if you don't stop this nonsense I will make Eric and Alan take care of you with Ronald. You're such a child," William said as he was extremely annoyed. I stood there with shock but I muttered,
"He may be an idiot when it comes to flirting but you don't have to say he is a child. He did fall over on accident. I guess he is just opportunistic," I said.

I wasn't fond of Grell in a romantic way or even as a friend, but I hate when people abuse him. I always see people laughing because of how flamboyant he is and how passionate he is about William and Sebastian. I felt bad but I never got to stand up for him. Now I could at least alter William into not being so abusive.

When I muttered those words, William and Grell both looked at me kindly and quickly fixed the chair and went back to the lesson like nothing happened. After hearing vocabulary and review, the lesson was over and they had to collect souls.

"Um, Will?" Grell said before he walked out of the door. He seemed calm and a little shy when he said his name. It was like he was an adorable schoolgirl.

"What..., Grell?" He said, extremely annoyed like a minute would kill him.

"Could ____ come with me when I collect the souls? She could see everything up close and sort of get the experience you and I had when we took the test. Plus you always want someone watching me so why not let the little one come along?" Grell said as he poked me. I looked at him annoyed when he called me, "little," but I didn't hate it. William had to pause to think about it, and then answered,

"____. I trust you with him. If he gets out of hand, slap him or something. If he doesn't get his work done I am assuming it is because he bothered you but you probably won't do this again," he said almost like he was envious. It was peculiar to see William have so much hatred in his voice over a simple question.

Maybe he wanted to take me? I don't know but this will seem a bit interesting. I never thought about it until Grell volunteered me. It seemed fun though. William left the room and it was just us for a moment.

"I hate being forced to be watched so might as well have teach', teach you, right?" Grell said as he leaned against my desk and sighed. "Thank you for standing up for me, ____. I guess I am just so in love with those two that I can't even recognize that they hurt me more than love me. But oh, the pain they cause is their love I suppose. I still appreciate it," Grell said as he looked at me and smiled. "Well let's stop being so boring and go reap some souls! I have a fun mission this time."