Training With Ronald

~Time Skip~

You're inside Ronald Knox's office for special training for the first week. Second week will be with Grell and William. Third will be with Eric and Alan.

After meeting with William it was quite a struggle to get home without being excited. I had to cancel the tour and everything I was doing in the club, restaurants and every birthday party I had to do that week. It was an important week. Well, for my old career. After walking inside and everyone staring at me and murmuring things, I walked in confidently and somehow found Ronald's office.

"Oh, hey, ____! You're here bright and early. How did you get here, your speed hasn't even kicked in yet," Ronald said as he questioned me. He went up from his cheap office chair and took my hand and kissed it awkwardly. "Glad to be privately teaching you, ____. You look marvelous as always," he said in a terrible posh British accent.

"Wow. Nice accent, Mr.Knox," I said sarcastically as I removed my hand and sat on his desk because he had no other chair.

"Oi! Off the desk young lady!" Ronald said as he put his hand on my back and pushed me off lightly.
"Where am I going to sit then?" I said, standing in front of him

"Right there," he said as he motioned to the desk chair as he sat in it.
"What?" I said as I was confused as he motioned to an occupied spot. Then it hit me. Seriously?
"I'm kidding, you can sit on the desk. Let's begin," he said with a smile as he started laughing.

He put a whiteboard in front of me as he got up from his chair and leaned against the wall before he began.

"Alright. So first since we did your exams for your sight and everything, we're going to go over the basic items a Reaper has to use. We have many requirements and many tools we have to use. We have our glasses, which I think is pretty explanatory. Our scythes which are used to collect the souls, our "To Die List," which is the list of people we are assigned to Reap because they die that day, our papers for documenting the collecting and if they should live or die, and when we get back, our reports. All of these things we have to use every day and sometimes it makes us have overtime, but I never get it since I hate overtime. I have places to be! Anyways! Sorry for the blabbering but I'll make you actually do stuff in a minute," he said as he took a minute to breathe.

He was really trying as he had posters and informational packets he actually made himself and then he would try to make jokes for me not to be bored as hell.
"Alright! Here is the part where we actually write stuff on the whiteboard. I'm going to test you on your knowledge, okay?" Ronald said as he winked and did the most stereotypical teacher quote and voice. I could tell he was really trying. I really respected that.

"Alright, so what would be the ideal type of scythe?"

I wrote down "Anything," with a picture of Ronald with a lawnmower and Grell with a chainsaw.
"Cool! Now the next question is; why would you let someone live when reaping a soul?"

I wrote, "the only reason that a Grim Reaper would spare a humans' life is if they could affect the world or help the world in some way," with a drawing of William and I checking yes and reading a book that one of the people made and how it would affect the world.

"Good! Now I have one LAST question for you," he said and paused, "first I'll need your write board so I can write it, it is sort of a long question."

"Well, OK then. Here it is," I said while I was erasing my drawing of William and I.
I handed the white board even though it probably would have been easier if he just told me it. Ronald wrote down the question really quickly as he handed the marker and white board back to me and turned around when I took them. It was only a few words;

"Last question; Will you go out with me? Yes or No? ~Ronald."

I looked at it for a second as he was turned around. I looked at his arms and how he was fidgeting his hands. He was actually nervous. But why did he ask me out? I thought he was dating someone. Or maybe I just assumed, but still.

Would it really be smart to date your teacher and colleague? He seemed nice and I think it wouldn't affect our friendship if we just went out once.
I mean, what if I like him? It would be fun to go on a date.

Yeah. I'll go. I will go!

When I was writing down my answer, Ronald awkwardly asked,
"Did you answer? I just want to look over the answer and see if it was... right or not." I wrote down,

"Yes I will go on a date. I cannot wait. I have to study and everything so is Saturday ok, teach?" I handed it back to him after I hopped off the desk.

He read it over without turning around as I saw him smile. He spun around and hugged me.

"Great! I'm glad you said yes. I was going to have to put my charm on if I didn't," he said as he let go of me and put his arm around me, "is 6 fine? It'll be around dinner time so I'll reserve something for us. We'll have a great time," he said as he pat my back for a second and unhooked himself and erased the white board.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything if you're worried about people getting weird about it. Well lesson is over! I pretty much taught you everything for the week so we'll do 'review' for the rest of the week," Ronald said as he chuckled. "I'll go report to William now about your teaching and stuff. And by the way, nice drawings. Added some extra brownie points with the teacher," he said as he winked and walked off.
Before he left the office he said, "see you later, ____!"

That was all my training in one day with Ronald Knox. The charming, blonde and black haired, lawn mower reaper. He was going to be a handful when I was done with this. I can already tell.