Your Journey With The Red Head

The redhead took you by the hand out of the room and ran out of the Dispatch, practically dragging you by your heels. Everyone knew you were in trouble when he was saying,

"Oh ____~! We're going to have SO MUCH FUN! You're going to meet Bassy and the little brat!" He exclaimed as he blushed with excitement.

I heard about this "Bassy," person. I am quite interested and scared at the same time. This person seems to be a demon and I haven't met one before. I also haven't heard many good things about demons, only the bad things that Mr. Spears had said.

This'll be a fun experience.

"Grell! Stop dragging me!" I said as I was being dragged the whole way as he was cruising down rooftops with his heeled feet. I was feeling dizzy.

"You're not going to be able to catch up, sweetie! I am too fast for you!" Grell said as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

"But you're dragging me! I feel dizzy!" I said as I was starting to feel worse.

"Fine! I'll stop dragging you and I'll pick you up! You're light anyways," he said as he threw me in the air and caught me and was carrying me bridal style on the tops.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MR.SUTCLIFF?!" I said as I was freaking out at how easily he threw me and caught me. It was like I was a feather. After he ignored my response, we finally got to the manor. It was a beautiful place with three stories and beautiful detail. It had a golden balcony and it was amazing.

Truly remarkable.

Grell put me down and looked at me.

"I sort of forgot about something. We have to go undercover here for the mission. They will know it is us, including Bassy~ but the guests won't. We have to dress up for the ball! We're going to have to be a couple I guess. Unless we're sisters~" Grell said as he grabbed my hands and jumped in the air.

He was clearly excited.

"Wait, why do we have to go undercover? Isn't this classy enough?" I said naively.

"Oh darling~ You don't even know how wrong our outfits are. But you're going to have to dress as a man if we're going to be a couple," Grell said.

"I'm a woman and you're a man with long hair. Put on a dam wig and get in a suit and I'll get in a dress. I'm not going as a man. Otherwise we're sisters," I said with an annoyed look because of the audacity of him to make me dress as a man and not him being a man himself.

"Oh fine! I'll dress like my old self," he said with a sigh, "but I'm going to help with your dress. If I cannot be in a dress then I'm making you wear a nice and beautiful one!" He said with a happy look as he dragged me into a clothing store.

"Oi~ Get out. All of you!" He said as he revved his chainsaw in the dress store.

All of the women and men ran out like hell and so did the owners. I assume Grell has done this before and it had not gone well.

Grell was "Jack the Ripper," before with a woman as his accomplice. This was going to be weird.

Grell ran through the store and saw the dress he wanted. He looked at me and smirked as I stood there with confusion. Grell ran up to me with an extravagant dress that was fitting for a queen. It was red, black and white. It was beautiful. How the hell I was going to get in it, I don't know. The dress was really long and huge with a hoop. It was red with white lace and black bows.

I would look weird in this but it was so beautiful that I was excited to wear it. Grell grabbed me and dragged me in a dressing room.

"How the hell am I going to get into this?" I said as I was waiting for Grell to get out of the huge dressing room.
"Well I'm helping you!" He said as he shook the dress a little.
"You are NOT helping me! I can't let you see me!" I said with a flushed look.