The Special Day (Ronald)

Today was the day! It actually was!

I cannot believe this was happening. When I told the others, it was a disaster.

Grell's Reaction:

"WHAT?! YOU AND RONNIE ARE GETTING MARRIED?! WHEN?! WHO ARE THE BRIDESMAIDS! WHO! WHO! WHO! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING, ____! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED! WILL WE MEET THE DEAR FAMILY, WILL WE HAVE A PARTY? WILL WE HAVE A BACHELORETTE PARTY?! PLEASE~ TELL ME THERE WILL BE MORE THAN JUST SOME WINE~ AH!!! I AM SO EXCITED! I CANNOT WAIT! I WILL DO YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP, I PROMISE! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! AH~HAHAHA~ I AM SO HAPPY!"

William's Reaction:

"Oh. I am very happy for you two. I will have to schedule a day for when we aren't busy. Don't expect that you can have Overtime now that you are married, Mrs. Knox."

The Undertaker's Reaction:

"Oh! Hehehe~ I am so very glad that you are having a dear old time with Ronald. I cannot wait, dear, to see the wedding. Hopefully no one has to die that day. The wedding would sure be ruined if that were to happen."

Alan and Eric's Reaction:

"Ah. That's nice," Alan said with a happy smile.

"Yeah. That's nice. Glad Ronald finally got a gal for more than just bangin'," Eric replied.

Yeah..., the wedding will be interesting.

....

"My dear, we have to get you changed and all ready for the wedding! Since we finally picked out a dress last WEEK. We are going to dress you up now too!" Grell said excitedly as he jumped around in his gown. He decided that he wouldn't go 'undercover' for this wedding. He was wearing Gucci heels and a dress that was custom tailored by an old English woman that was forced to make dresses.

I think you could tell what he did.

He was so excited as he lead me to a chair in my apartment. He put a towel under my chair before I sat, and guided me to the chair after the towel was placed. I sat there, waiting for his work, as I heard cutting.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I said, freaking out over the fact that this loon was cutting my hair.

"I am merely cutting your hair. Now stay still, or I will make you pass out and cut all of your hair off," Grell harshly replied. He obviously was serious. I sighed, and let him do his thing. He cut my hair, styled it pretty nice too. It looked nice the way he made it, but it was a while before my whole look was finished.

~Extremely long time skip after Grell's 'touch-ups'~

-Ronald's P.O.V-

"How the hell did you do that so quickly?! You've only known ____ for six months!" William screamed, looking at me as I had gelled my hair to make it the finest it can be. She had a thing for slicked back hair.

"Whaaat?" I said, teasing William. He gave me a cold glare. "Listen, when you fall in love with someone, you just want to be with them! That is what I did! I loved her for over six months, I have gone on dates, given her everything she has ever wanted, and I am willing to do more! What does that say?" I finally stated. I was actually a little annoyed with what William had been implying.

William looked pretty shocked at what I said. Probably because I had screwed three girls in a week before, and here I am getting married to a girl I was actually in a relationship with for over a month or so.

"You know, you are probably going to be one HELL of a husband if you treat her right, Ronnie dear. Otherwise I'll have to kill you if you aren't~" Grell had said as he flamboyantly pranced in the room. And of course, he had to make that joke.

"No women are supposed to be allowed in here!" Alan had-tried to- rudely say, while next to Eric.

"Oh stop it, you're so cute, Alan~" Grell had said as he was looking at my suit, laid astray across the bed.
"WHAT THE DEVIL IS THIS?! WHY IS YOUR SUIT NOT ON? WHY IS IT CARELESSLY PUT ON THE BED! WHY WAS YOUR HAIR NOT BRUSHED BEFORE YOU PUT IN THE GEL?! WHERE ARE YOUR SHOES?!" Grell was screaming as he in his five inch heels, ran around the room.

"Could ya just shut up and retire already?" Eric finally stated.
"NO! NOW FIND HIS DAM SHOES!" Grell had said.
Eric and Grell started fighting until William finally kicked Grell out of the room.

Thank. GOD.

Well, everyone had gotten ready pretty fast, knowing it was a Reaper wedding, it usually goes faster with preparation. Especially when you have Grell on the decoration team.

~Another extremely long time skip to the wedding.~

-Your P.O.V-

I was so nervous for the reception. My heels were way too high than what I usually had worn.
I had a beautiful dress. It was so wonderful with its laces, sparkles, and overall design.
I finally felt beautiful. Loved. Wanted.
I couldn't wait for this day.
No more crappy gowns. No more snapped heels, teased hair, cheap jewels, and broken memories.

My mother would have been so proud.

My dad is probably in an alleyway like I was the day I had met Ronald.

Hopefully they find him and change him into a decent person.

I would like to have a decent man at my wedding.

But that would never happen.

I stared at the doors as I heard the infamous tune, "Here Comes the Bride," play for me. I walked down the aisle alone, with no one to carry my trail or to hold my bouquet. It was a lonely wedding, but I was the happiest I could ever be.
I saw Ronald's face as he was standing nervously at the alter. All of the Reapers were blushing at the sight of it.
I finally got up to the alter, and our vows began.
Alan had said, "We are gathered here today, to finally unite two lovers in the hands of friendship, prosperity, matrimony, and love. To bind their hearts with trust, acceptance, and unbound loyalty. To have their ankles tied together by emotion, connectivity, and commitment. We are gathered here, to show the union of Ronald Knox and soon to be, _____ Knox. Now. Ronald Knox, do you take, _____ to be your lawful wedded wife, through sickness or in health, either rich or poor, beautiful or gone, and till retirement do you part?"
Ronald looked at me, holding my hand as he said, "I do." Ronald whispered something to Alan and then Alan stated, "____,..., do you take Ronald Knox to be your-" he pauses, sighing in annoyance as he pulls out a piece of paper, " 'super sexy husband with the nicest ass to be your dam good boyfriend till you die of amazingess?"
I reply, "yeah sure."
We all laugh, especially the Undertaker, as we start reading our vows.
"_____. I have loved you for a while. I didn't know you until six months ago, but that is a long time. I love the way you have brought me light, and made me work even harder to support you. To do everything for you. To be there for you. Everything you do makes me want to do more. I love you. I love you so much, words cannot even describe it. I love you, Mrs. Knox," Ronald had said. He held my hands, and kissed my cheek.
"Ronald. I love you. Your whole persona makes me love you even more than just your looks, even though you're pretty cute. I love you so much. Everything you have makes me want to do more. Because I have more. I love you, Mr. ____," I said, kissing his cheek and holding his hands.
Both of ours were awkwardly clammy.
Alan just looked at us, and we had already been staring into each others eyes, and we fell in love again.
We inched closer, closer, and even closer, until we kissed in front of all of our friends, and we were officially married.

I had gotten married to Mr. Knox. And it was magical.