Chapter 2 - This is A Wasteland, My Only Retreat

[Ari's POV]

"Kellin!! Jenna!! Gabe!!" i shout as i jump from the tour bus and hug my three bestest friend ever.

"Ari!! It's so good to see you again!!" Gabe cheered as he hugged me and spun me around before putting me down to meet the others.

"Sissy!! I missed you!!!" Jenna said as we hugged tightly.

"I missed you too!!" i said.

"What, no love for the Quinn man??" Kellin pouted. I laugh and hug him too.

I then go help the guys with their equiptment after i got to catch up with my best friends.

As everyone rehersed vocals and chords, Kellin came up to us with Gabe and Justin.

"Hey, since we're starting a new tour, I say we throw a crazy party to celebrate, shall we?? We got Austin and his band coming, and so is TA. Tomorrow night at any of the buses," he suggested.

"I'm in. We can have it at our's. It's big enough," Vic shrugged.

"Same," Jaime said.

"I second that," Tony said happily.

"Me three," Mike said.

"Can i come, too??" I asked as I played with Jaime's bass.

"Sure, everyone's welcomed," he said.

I cheer as i strum the thick strings of the bass.

I love being on tour. It keeps my mind off the bullshit i've faced in life, like Nate. That jerk was only there to abuse me, so i dumped him before i regretted it.

I mean, i could stay with my parents, but its really not fun at home. I mean, yeah, I love my parents and all, but they are always working, and i really don't have any other friends besides the ones who tour/know my brother and his band mates. Always been a loner at school, to be honest

Soon, I decide to walk around the city for a while before the show started, get some fresh air.

"Jaime, I'm going for a little walk, I'll be right back," i said, getting up and pulling on my Anthem Made hoodie that Kellin got me last year for my birthday.

"Do you have your phone??" he asked.

I pat the pocket of my hoodie to show my phone was with me.

"Be careful," he said. I nod and walk out, making sure i had my backstage pass with me and walk down the quit streets.

I was passing an alley after walking a block from the arena when i feel someone pull my hair and drag me into an alley.

"AAAHH!!! LET ME GO!! HELP!!!!" I shouted, trying to fight back.

I was then pinned to a wall in front of some hooded figure.

"Who the fuck are you??!! LET ME GO!!!" I scream kicking and trying to escape.

The guy then pulls his hood back, revealing the face i didn't want to ever see again.

"Surprised, Arianna??" he sneered.

"Nate??!" i shouted, trying to break free before he buried his face into my neck, nipping and biting my neck.

"HELP!!" i cry outloud, hoping anyone in the empty street can hear me and save me.

[Mike's POV]

I stepped out to take a smoke from the backstage door, take a moment to watch the night sky before the show.