Chapter 28 - It's Over

[Narrator's POV]

Arienna stormed past trees, fuming in anger as she looked for anything. Mike was right behind her, everyone else following them. They soon arrived to a small cabin. Arienna had a feeling they were here.

"Alright, lets do this," she said.

"Ari, listen to me," Mike said taking her arm to stop her.

"Mike don't even try to stop me," she said. She had calmed down from her rage but was still mad.

"I'm not. But you can't go in there alone," Mike said, pulling out a baseball bat and holding it up.

Ari smiles as they share a quick kiss and everyone then prepares to enter.

"This asshole's going to regret messing with my kid," Ronnie sneered.

"He's gonna regret messing with all our kids," Kellin said as they all stormed towards the cabin.

Meanwhile, Nate was in panic. He never seen Ari so angry, and was afraid now. He needed to get out now.

"Let go of me!!!!" Copeland shouted as Nate grabbed her by the collar of her jacket. She thrashed around to try and release from his grip.

Willow launched herself at him and bit his arm hard, making him release Copeland and the girls scramble to their feet back to guarding Katrina.

"You little brats!!!" Nate sneered, raising his hand to swipe at Willow when suddenly they heard a smash upstairs.

"NATE!!!!! Give me my daughter!!!!" Ronnie shouted.

"Show yourself, Nate!!!" Arienna shouted.

"DAD-"

Nate acted fast and covered Willow and Copeland's mouths so they wouldn't scream. He didn't bother with Kitty since she can't talk.

Little did he know, Katrina already had her voice, and weak or not, she was going to use it.

"D-DAAAADDYY!!!!!! MOOOOMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

Nate was shocked that Katrina screamed. Even Copeland and Willow were surprised.

All of a sudden the basement door was slammed open and Ari and Mike ran in, Ari pointing the gun at Nate, who released Copeland ad Willow and they ran into the open arms of their families. Mike ran up to Katrina, who was on the ground still weak and held her in his arms.

"Willow, baby, thank goodness you're alright!!!!" Crissy cried.

"Don't you girls ever scare us like that again!!" Kellin said as he held to Copeland.

Arienna looked down at a defeated Nate with a death glare, gun still raised.

"Its over, Nate," she said.