Chapter 5 - Lightsabers and Staring

[Mike's POV]

It sucks that someone trashed our equiptment, but it sucks even more that I was about to ask Ari out, and the guys interupt.

Thanks a lot, Jaime!!!

"Young turtle, may the force be with you," I hear Ari say outside the batroom where I got ready for tonight, since we were going to the club right now. We had just gotten back from the show and were getting ready.

I then hear plastic slamming against something and then a crash.

I swing my head around and run out seeing Ari and Tony holding light sabers and a broken lamp on the ground.

"Alright, who broke it??" i asked.

Tony and Ari point at each other.

I facepalm. "Just clean it up," i said, trying not to laugh.

They laugh and put away the light sabers away and soon we're all getting ready.

I'm going on my phone, Jaime next to me all ready when Ari comes outside with a black sparkly top and dark red skinny jeans, and black heels. Her hair was straightened and a rose clip on the side. 

"What do you guys think??" she said, spinning around.

"You look great," Jaime said, then looked at me.

"Wha... HUH!! Oh, umm, you look amazing, Ari," I said, realizing i was staring.

She giggled and blushed a bit, Jaime staring at me cautiously.

I gulped and stood up, pointing awkwardly to the kitchen and fast-walking out of there.

I enter the kitchen and pull out a bottle of water. 

"Caught you staring there, lover boy," a voice said behind me. I look and see it was Vic.

I chucle and shrug. "Yeah, so??" i asked.

"You like Ari, don't you??" he asked.

"Pfft. What??" i said, trying to pass it off.

"I know you, little brother. She's not like Frenchi. Ari is a really great girl and you're head over heels for her," Vic said.

I sigh, nodding a bit. "Yeah, i actually like Ari. But she can do better than me. Besides, Jaime's like my best friend, and I don't want to ruin anything between us," i said.

"I understand. Okay, how about you hang with her tonight at the club?? Like a date," Vic asked.

Hey, not a bad idea.

"You know what, i should. Thanks, brother," i said, smiling.

"Anytime. But nothing crazy, alright??" he said. I chuckle.

"Nothing crazy," i said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update. New chapter coming VERY soon. ^.^=