Chapter 8 - Signs

[Mike's POV]

Its been 5 weeks since that night, and of course, Ari was already beginning to have signs. 

She mostly had cravings and vomitting a lot, and Jaime is getting on to something, but thinks its the flu. She's also starting to look a little bit wide at the waist.

Right now we were all stopping at a rest stop and Ari was with Jenna while i was with the guys.

We agreed not to share anything with the others, less Jaime.

While Jenna and Ari went off to another part of the rest stop stores, me and the rest of the guys restocked.

"So, what are we buying??" i asked.

"Well, before hitting Houston, we'll be stopping at a nearby campsite to have a small barbaque, blow some steam off for teh day and then have the show tomorrow so we can camp there tonight," Vic said.

"Did we even bring a grill??" i asked.

"They got one there," Jaime said, pointing at a small red old-school grill.

Huh. How convinient.

We grab some steaks and other stuff.

[Ari's POV]

"Are you sure you're getting the signs??" Jenna whispered.

I nod. "Jenna, my period is even 5 days late. I need to know," i said.

Mike and I agreed not to tell anyone, but Jenna is one of my best friends. She can help me.

We sneek into the Walgreens they have here and buy a pregnancy test said to be pretty accurate.

I was scared at the fact of me being pregnant. What if i am?? What will happen??

More importantly, what will happen to Mike??

Soon, we hide the tests in my bag of groceries (some chips and other stuff for the barbeque for later) and then we make it back to the bus.

I grab the tests, quietly hidding them in my hoodie before handing the bag of chips and stuff to Tony.

"Hey, um, I'm gonna go take a nap," i said.

"Again?? You sure are being a koala, Ari," Tony said.

I shrugged. "Guess its the touring," i said.

He nods in agreement as i make my way to the bunk room, Mike fixing up his bunk.

"Hey," i said.

"Hey, you got them??" he asked.

"Yeah, i'll take it when everyone is outside," i said, quickly chucking the tests under my pillow in my bunk.

"Alright," he said.

Soon, we had arrived and began to unload the food and grill.

I told Jaime i wasn't feeling so good and was going to nap and join them later.

"Alright, just call if you need anything," he said.

I nod as everyone exits. Mike gives me a quiet nod before he leaves and i am now alone in teh bus.

After i look out the window, seeing everyone already playing and getting the grill going, making it look like a family reunion, i took the chance and grabbed my phone and the tests and headed to the bathroom.

[Tony's POV]

"Vic, its not working!! Pass me the charcol lighter," i called out, trying to get the grill going.

Vic came over and then squirted the lighter fluid on the charcol before i toss another match and the plames ignite.

"Nice," Jaime said as he carefully put the grill plates over the flame while Kellin and Mike seasoned the steaks and T-bones.

"Hey, where's Ari??" Vic asked.

"Didn't feel so good, so she's resting up before joining us," Jaime said.

I had a feeling that something was wrong. Ari doesn't just get sick like this.

I shrug it off and then we start putting the steak to cook.

Then something occured to me.

Mike and Ari have been awfully quiet ever sicne the night in the club.

Did they get in a fight or something?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony's getting suspicious now. :O

FEEDBACK!!!

I want to see votes and comments!! ^.^=