Chapter 1

What a great night! Everyone busy talking, pretending they really close. While the real truth, they just trying to get more connection to their own good damn benefits.

This is the society where I belong. Money, power and connection is a must. Everyone willing to make themselves fool.

"Red wine please." I said to the waiter.

"Yes Sir, here it goes."

"Thank you." I smile at him.

After getting the wine I sitted to the table in the corner where it is unnoticeable. I feel comfortable when no one notice me. Beside sooner or later I will find a way to sneak out from this stupid party.

I was busy observing when a man entered the hallway. Dressed in expensive suit. He look so stunning. There's no denying, he got the attention of the guests. The authority and power that's describe him is undeniable also. Why he didnt grow old? He looks more younger than I last saw him. His masculine build is more noticeable than before. How can a very busy person like him have time to be more fitted.

I suddenly nervous when he looked in my direction. And my heart start to beat fast when our eyes met. I looked away quickly and tried to calm myself. Did he really see me? Maybe not, there's too many guest to noticed me. I decided to simply sneak out before he know that I'm here.

I was very careful while heading upstairs, where my bedroom located. I open the door and come inside. I sighed. I was lucky to get able to avoid everyone, especially Rulden. I took out my shoes and left them by the door. Leather shoes are not for me, they don't seem comfortable to wear.

I lay on my bed with my barefoot. I felt very tired and sleepy. I've closed my eyes to get some rest. When suddenly heard footsteps coming toward me. I suddenly thought, did I close the door? Yes, but I didn't lock it. Then reality strike me, I quickly opened my eyes and stood up from the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I said panicking when I see who it was.

"Why?" he asked me back.

"What do you mean why? This is my room. Who said you can just walk in here?"

"Do I need permission to come here to your room?"

"Of course this is my own space and your not welcome here."

"Is that so? He smirked and come near me. He tried to touch my face but I smacked his hand. He just chuckled and pull me closer to him. He encircled his arm around my waist. I look at him and a bit confused, what he trying to do.

"You have no fear now sweety. Do you think you can run from me again?" he said while tighten his arm around me.

"What are you doing? Let me go, you bastard! And who's running from you?" I tried to resist from him.

My body was starting to soften because he is so close to me and our little brothers down there are inevitably rubbing against each other.

"You, the runaway spoiled brat." he whispered in my ear.

"There's no reason to run from you!"

"Yeah, right. In that case, are you just avoiding me or trying to keep hiding from me sweety?"

"Of course not!" I denied.

"Yes, you are.. my dearest wifey." he said and bite my ear gently.

I got goosebumps. "Don't called me wifey! I'm a man. Don't you see? I'm a man!" I said irritated but my face definitely reddish this time.

"I know, but I'm just stating the fact sweety, that... you.. are...my... wife! My only wife." He said with emphasis.

"You bastard..." Before I can say something he landed his lips to my lips to keep my mouth shut.

I stunned at first, then thought he just give me a peek, but to my surprised he trying to entered between my lips. I keep my mouth closed so he can't deepen the kiss. But the more I resist the more he pursued. He held my neck while his other arm tighten on my waist. He bite my lower lip that made me open my mouth. I refused but he never stop until I surrender and openly welcome him.He quickly entered his tongue and explore what's inside. He tasted everything and played my tongue until he got a respond from me. I don't know how it happened but I just felt I'm responding to his every kiss.

The kiss lasted until we both ran out of air and we are both panting after our lips parted. He look at me and smirk. That's the time I realized that I lost this game. I pushed him and looked away.

"What a delightful kiss we shared. I think you really missed me much uhhm..." he teased.

"Oh, shut up!"

He laugh that's why I felt more embarrassed.

"Dad is looking for you, go down again and see him. But don't forget to fix yourself first, I don't want anybody noticed how my wife turned on after our intense steamy kiss." he said while looking to my bulged little brother.

After he teased me, he left the room as if nothing happen.

Oh shit, I really hate you Rulden Lenarez!