Chapter 21(Special Chapter)

"Care if I join you?" I said to a young good looking man.

"Oh, it's okey. Have a seat. After all, you're the owner of this café." he said smiling.

"It's been a long time." I said.

"Yeah, got busy in school lately."

"School life will drain you a lot." I commented.

"Exactly." he smile.

"By the way, I was looking at you from the counter, are you here alone?"

"Yes, I missed your cakes here."

I smiled. "Really? I'm happy you appreciate my cakes. Oh, by the way I'm Lake the owner of this café." I said joking.

"I already know." he smile. I'm Lawrence a regular customer here." he reply to my joke.

Lawrence come to the café often. Mostly, he came with his group or with a cute young man. But this time he's alone.

"Thank you for always coming back here."

"No problem. I'm enjoying your place."

"Are you really alone today or waiting for someone? Don't get me wrong, I'm just planning to give a treat for being my avid customer."

"I'm alone."

"Okey, wait for me I bring you a treat." I went to the kitchen and come back again after a while. "Here, try this." I give him a small rounded cake.

"Really, thank you. My mother in law will love this." he said excited.

"Wait, are you married?"

"Yes."

"So young."

"Well, a long story."

"I hope your happy. Actually I'm also married at young age. A fixed marriage settled by my parents. At first it's not that good but in the end we tried to live together. Now he's making it up to me."

"Good for you. Same here, I never regret that I marry my husband. Even we have this huge age gap, he always trying to meet me in the middle. He's so kind and understanding."

"Well, that's good for you. I hope, you can bring him here next time."

"Yeah, sure."

"Okey, I leave you now so you can enjoy your cake. Please, excuse me now Lawrence. I need to do something."

"Yes, go ahead. I'm sorry for bothering you."

"Oh no, I'm the one you bothered you first. See you around." I said to him and walk away.

I went to the kitchen to continue my work.

"Who is that man?" a familiar voice asked.

I lift my head to confirm. I give him a big smile when I saw him in front of me.

"You're here. Who's man?" I asked while giving him a hug.

"The one you're talking a while ago. I was upset, I saw my husband flirting in to a young man."

"Hey, he's a regular customer here. And l'm not flirting I'm just being nice to him."

"But I'm jealous."

"You're ridiculous. He's too young. And for your information he's already married. Suddenly, I felt bad for him."

"Cause you see yourself to him before?"

"Yes."

"But I didn't forbid you for doing things you like."

"I know. I also did the same thing to you. I let you play around." I said teasing him.

"Hey, I already explained it to you." he bursted.

I laugh softly. "I'm just kidding. I know now how much you love me."

"You should. I love you more than anything else."

"I love you too husband." I kiss him passionately.

After the kiss. "Let's go somewhere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere we can be alone."

"Why?" I said innocently.

He held my hand and put it in his bulged cock under his pants. I turned red to realize what he mean.

"Just looking at you make me aroused sweetheart."

"You're such a pervert."

"Its your fault, you always turning me on."