Chapter 16🔞🔞🔞

I woke up alone in the bed. I wonder where Rulden is. I picked my phone to look for the time. It's 7:30 am. I rise my myself but a sudden pain strike my back.
"Ouch! My back!" That jerk he never stop even I begged him last night. He continued pounds me until I passed out. I can't even count how many time we did it.
I remained in daze while sitting in the bed. When Rulden entered the room. He's topless. I can't help but to stare his body.

"Are you lost?" Rulden tease. And he never hide his bright smile.

"You, pervert! You broke my spine!" I bursted. He laughed loud.

"Sweetheart, you're the one who asked for more.. Remember?"

"When I did that!? I beg you to stop but you never stop!" I fused.

He continue laughing while going near me. He seat beside me and held my cheek..

"Good morning sweetheart." he kissed me in the forehead, continue to my cheeks, to my nose and finally to my lips.

"Hurt much? He asked.

"Umn. My back." suddenly his hand rub my back.

"I'm sorry." he apologized.

"Umm. It's okay." I tighten my arms around his neck.

He carry me to the bathroom and place me in the sink. I saw the bathtub ready.

"Let me help you." he take off his shirt that he put in me and put me in the tub. He also take off his panjama to join me.

Under the water, his hands roaming around to my body. I feel his cock harder touching my back.

"Rulden, your dick sticking my back!"

"I can't help it. You turning me on sweetheart."

"I didn't do anything!"

"Wearing nothing like this, is a big sin sweetheart."

I pouted. "You're a pervert!"

"Can I help you now sweetheart?" he asked.

"About what?"

It's too late for me to realized what he's talking about, when I felt his finger entered my hole.

"Umpp! Rulden!" I protest.

"Let me clean it for you, so much of my cum here last night.." I blushed.

He moved his finger inside me. There's no used to protest. I just let him do want he wanted.

"Turn around babe." he said. I obey, I sit in his lap facing him and put my arms around his neck. I buried my head to his neck. I startled when he put his two fingers in again.

"Ahh..." he keep thrusting his fingers inside me.

I gone crazy when his third finger entered. "Sweety, can I?" he whispered.

"It's still swollen." I protest.

"But you never say no right?" he smiled.

He placed me to enter his dick inside me. His held my waist and entered slowly. He kissed me hungrily when he fully inside me. While his hand busy stroking my cock.

"Sweetheart, do the move for me please." he whispered. I was hesitant but I tried to move slowly. Until I find my way to my pleasure. I saw Rulden close his eyes when he felt the sensation I made.

"You're doing good wifey...yes that feels good! move harder please. Ahh.." he moaned wildly. I felt his dick tighten inside me. He joined my move until we found our contentment.