Chapter 20

Today, I planned to spend my time to my children. Playing, talking, eating together. Any activities that will bond us. Its also my time to relax my mind from Rulden pervertness.

Where in the garden playground. "Dad!" one of my child shouted. It's too late for me, I felt my body wet from the water they splashed to me.

"Naughty brats!" I bursted.

They laugh and run away when I tried to catch them. We were laughing everytime i catch one of them and pour water on them. We are all wet when my secretary enterupted us.

"Sir, Mr. Lenarez is here." she said. I saw Rulden come out to the door and walking toward me. He smile and greeted us.

"Hi. How's everyone?" he asked.

"We're all okey, we are having fun." I said smiling.

"I see. I bought some food for all of us." he announced.

"Did you heard that guys? We have something delicious to eat. Go take your bath and get ready to eat. The last one who went to dining area will be punish." I said joking. But to my surprise everyone run for bath.

When the two of us alone. He pulled me close.

"Wait, you get wet." I protest.

"I don't care. I miss you." he kiss me in the forehead. I smiled and kiss him back to his lips.

"I thought your busy today, why your here?" I asked.

"I canceled my other meeting. I can't concentrate when I thought of you." he tease.

"I wonder what kind of thought you're talking about? I tease him back.

" Something...that makes me excited." he whispered.

I blushed and hit him slightly his chest." You pervert! "

He laugh. He kiss me in the cheek. "Let's go, change your clothes before you get sick." he held my hand and drag me inside.

I was too happy see my children eating happily. They enjoying what Rulden bought for them.

"Thank you for the food."

"Your welcome sweetheart. Anything for your happiness. By the way, Dad asked if we can make it for dinner today."

"If it is okey with you then it okey with me." I said.

"Since it is weekend tomorrow can we stayed there till Monday? I guess dad misses you."

"Okey, but we need to pack some clothes for us."

"I already did it, its in the car."

"Nah! You already decided before you asked me. You, bastard!"

"Shhhh...dont curse, the children might hear you sweetheart." he said teasingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said. I felt his hand in my thigh squeezing. I blushed. I pinch his hand to stop him doing weird. "What are doing Mister? My kids are in front of us."

"What?" he said pretending as if he did nothing. "I'm just sitting politely here."

"You should." I warned.

He smiled maliciously. "You're too lovely while blushing sweetheart."

"Shut up." I whispered.

"I love you..." He also whispered.

Im overwhelmed that Rulden excepted my kids as his own. He also making effort to help me in the orphanage despite his busy schedule.