Chapter 2

Rulden pov:

I don't want to go to this kind of gathering where it is undeniable that every guests have their own interest. They often please each other to get connection and power. Their biggest concern, the favor they will get in the future. The benefits they get for their own.

My father-in-law organized this party, so I have no choice but to come. You know, I can't reject him. He's too good to me ever since my parents died years ago. He help me a lot, especially in running our businesses.

This morning he keep reminding me about this gathering. He said I need it to expand my assets and properties. Actually, for me, dealing with powerful people is a tired thing to do. But as they say, the more connection you get, the more powerful you have.

The truth is, I'm not really interested about this party but I have my own reason to deal with. Two days ago, a close friend of mine told me that he saw my long lost husband arrived in the airport. After roaming somewhere for a long time, finally he got his guts to come back. And a staff from his café confirmed it. What the worst thing about it? He never remember to visit me or tried to show to tell me he's still alive. Perhaps, he still keep hiding from me.

I got everybody attention when I entered the party. It's so annoying. Expectedly, what a long night for me. But I don't mind, My eyes began to wander, hoping to see the person who causing me headache for a long time.

"You already here CEO Lenarez. Have you seen your father in law? He keep asking about you." Zack greeted. He's my close friend and the president of my company.

"Why are you here? Did you crash the gate?" I asked.

"Hey, Damn you CEO. I have my invitation here, you know." He replied back.

"Oh really. I thought you just gate crusher here." I teased.

"You jerk. I wonder why I stayed with you all this year. You're so mean." he whining.

"Did you see him?" Suddenly I asked.

"Him? You mean your lost husband?" He smiled maliciously. "How much do I get for the information?" he asked teasing.

"Such a greedy one." I said. "Just name it, but make sure I'll be happy to your info or else I'll make sure you will die before you can get what you want." I warned to him.

"That's too generous of you CEO. How about double my salary for 2 months?"

"Talk!"

He get closer to me and whisper. "Don't make it obvious. Look the last table on your left. The one near the stairs. He's sitting there alone." he said.

I slowly looked in the direction he said and I saw my long lost husband sitting there alone. I was surprised because he was also staring at me. My heart jumped in happiness when our eyes met. I smile when he quickly looked away. I pretend calm and not bothered for seeing him again. I need to be careful this time. I might scared him away if I approached him forcefully. I waited time before I go into him but to my surprised he just gone when I looked back again. I panicked because I might lose him again. I looked around, until I saw someone sneaking upstairs. I finished my wine then quickly followed him. I saw him entered his bedroom, which supposively our bedroom.

Just like before, he hates partying. He always find his way to escape out. I slowly turned the knob, to open the door. It's unlocked. Is he expecting me? I open the door and saw his shoes scattered in the floor. He was laying on the bed while his eyes closed. I stared him for a moment, enjoying the view for a while. For a man with feminine look, he's definitely beautiful.

I slowly came closer to him when he quickly get up from the bed. He asked me what I'm doing to his room while he's obviously panicking. So I decided to tease him a little first. Like before, he pretend being brave and fight back to me. His face getting red because of his frustration in trying to win from me. The way he cursed me, I can't deny it, it's turning me on more. Until I get to the point where I couldn't control myself anymore, I smashed his lips with mine. I forced him to kiss me back, which he did later. I made the kiss deeper, and deeper. We both became intense. I continued until I felt contented. I missed him so much and I don't want to ended this fast. I only parted my lips when we both gasping for air. I saw his lips swollen, and I find it cute.

I wanted for more. For me, a kiss is not enough payment for waiting him for a long time. I want to devour him until he can't think of living me again. But I'm really afraid if I forced myself to him he might runaway again just like he did for many times. I tried to calm myself as I can and told him to go downstairs because his dad looking for him. Actually, that's the only stupid excuse that I thought before I intrude his room a while ago. Then left him alone before he could noticed how he affected me, especially my thing between my thighs.