Chapter 17

"Hello, Lake?" Louise called in the phone.

"Yes, what's up?" I answered.

"The launching of the RnL clothing line is on Saturday night. You have to be there. I'll send you the invitation okey." he said.

Actually, Louise and Raine still have no idea about me and Rulden until now. They're clueless unlike Laine who was always updated.

"Do I need to attend that party?" I said joking.

"Of course! You're one of the endorser remember? Are you not curious about what the book turned out? I heard they give away those booklets with the complete series of clothes to the guest who gonna attend." he said and sound excited.

The truth is, I already forgot those photos and I  never asked Rulden either.

"Do you want me to pick you up, we can go there together." he offered.

"No, its okey. I will go myself."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I just see you there."

"Okey. I hang up now. Bye."

"Bye."

I sighed. What would Louise reaction if I go there with his big client. For sure, he curse me to death.

"Who's that, sweetheart?" Rulden asked me while his hand go around in my waist.

"It's Louise, he remind me about your launching on Saturday. He told me, he send me my invitation." I said smiling.

"You don't need the invitation sweetheart. You will be there as the husband of the CEO not the endorser." Rulden clarify.

"I'm feel guilty, Louise and Raine don't know about us yet. They will be surprised."

"I bet they will. By the way, do you have something to wear to that day?"

"Nothing yet." I lay down my head to his shoulder.

"Then let me handle it for you."

"Okey, but I don't want to be the center of the attention." I warned.

"Why not?"

"Come on. Let me enjoy the party at peace. Will you?"

Okey. But I'll make sure, everyone will know that you only belong to me."

"Possessive." I look at him teasingly.

I closed my eyes when his lips getting closer to my lips. He kiss me passionately. I felt his hand starting to slide in my spine going lower..

"W-wait Rulden... we have work to do.." I protest.

"One round.. Ummm?" he asked seductively.

"No. I know you, you never satisfied in one round."

"How about we just go to work tomorrow?" He whispered in my ear.

"Rulden, we just spent two days locking in the room. Can you let my ass rest for a moment?!" I asked pouting.

He smiled and give me a quick peek. "Okey, I let you win this time but you have to promise me that you make it up to me next time."

"Greedy bastard." I smile and take a peek to his cheek too.

"To you only sweetheart. Go on, shower now before I change my mind and devour you instead." he slap my butt slightly.

As I heard him, I quickly run to the bathroom before he change his mind as he said. I hear his laugh before I close the bathroom door.

After 30 minutes.

"We're here sweety." Rulden said when he park the car in front of the café. He unbuckled my seat belt and pinch my nose slightly.

"Thank you for dropping me here." I said after hitting his hand that pinch my nose.

"I don't need thank you. I want your sweet lips sweetheart."

"Rulden, we are outside."

"Who would see us? My car is fully tainted." he teased.

"But Mr Lenarez... I can't tolerate your..."

"Just a kiss from my beautiful wifey..." he interrupt to my words. He quickly move to kiss me.

After a while, he parted our lips and make a smile with satisfaction.

"I can't control myself whenever I'm with you sweetheart. I love you so much Lake. I really love you Lake Lenarez." he said seriously.

"W-what did you called me?" I said. I felt tremble and overwhelmed.

"Lake Lenarez, my wife.." he whispered before I felt his lips in my lips again. I felt happiness by calling my name with his last name. I never thought, it sounds better. I slowly close my eyes to enjoy the sweet kiss of my husband.

When I entered the café, Im aware of my staff teasing look. They even sing a love song to tease me more and I'm so damn embarrassed because there are some customers joined to tease me.