Chapter 12

It's a jam pack in the cafe. I call my friends to help me out but Laine have important meeting, Louise is on shooting and Raine is out of the country for business. I have no choice but to double my hard work today.

"Sir, you can take some rest." one of my staff said.

"It's okey, I can do that later."

"How come there's so much customers today? It's not even holiday." he said in disbelief again.

"Umn yeah, I'm also surprised. But we can considered it as our lucky day today." I said smiling.

Suddenly, someone catch my attention when he entered the café.

"A cup of coffee please." he ordered while smiling.

The staff interrupted. "Sir, I'm sorry, there's no table available right now." He look at him apologizing.

"I'm okey with this corner."  Rulden patted the counter then smile. The staff look at me to get permission. I slightly vow my head.

"Go get him a chair please." I said.

After I served his coffee we didn't get a chance to talk anymore. But everytime I catched him staring at me he just smile and continue to sip his coffee.

"Table 4, ready...table 7...table 9..." I try call a staff to serve the orders but no one available.

Suddenly Rulden take off his coat and place it in the chair he sitted.

"Let me help you." He offered and get the tray to serve the customers.

I would feel guilty if he stained his expensive clothes so I give him my apron.

"Here wear this. Don't stained your clothes." he get it with a bright smile.

"Thank you. You're so sweet."
I just rolled my eyes and walked away from him to continue take orders.

Finally the busy day ended, where now about to close the café. It's been a tiring day.

"Sir, we are living..." the staffs say.

"Okey, have a good rest everyone. See you tomorrow." I said waving to them.

After saying my goodbye to my staffs, I look Rulden who still comfortably sitted beside the counter.

"How about you Sir, are you not planning to leave now?"

"Well, not yet." He take his wallet and give me his card. "I pay for my coffee."

"No, no need, it's in the house. I bothered you a lot this day." I refused his payment. "Actually, I owe a thank you for helping us today. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much." I said seriously.

"If you really appreciate it. What about a dinner with me?" He asked me.

I look at him for a minute. I'm thinking if I reject him or not. In the end I sighed. "Will you wait a little bit more longer. I have to check everything first before we leave."

"Sure, take your time." He smile widely.

We ended in a fancy restaurant. Although I'm not a fan of it but I find it amusing. The place is very cozy.

"Can I do the ordering?" Rulden asked me.

"Yes, sure, please."

I'm in shocked when the food is served. "This is too much for us."

"I ordered extra. I know your a big eater." obviously he's teasing me. "Try the steak, I heard, is their best seller."

"Really?" I'm a steak lover ever since and Rulden knows that.

"Go on.. lets eat."

We both enjoyed the food. I can't imagine I can be this full.

"Let's go somewhere after this." Rulden said that made me look at him.

"But... It's getting late." I refused.

"I worked hard a while ago." He said sulking, while I'm m feeling guilty.

"But you said, just dinner."

"I never said that, I want you to enjoy this night with me. Please..." he begged and tried to convince me.

"O-Okey..." I know I can't reject him, especially when he looking at me with puppy eyes.

He brought me in a bar. I was so hesitant to enter so he hold my hand tightly. The bar is so elegant, it's for high class people to afford. We went upstairs and a group of males greeted us. Some are familiar but some are unfamiliar.

"Finally you've came. I thought you already forgotten us pal." one of the men said.

"Of course not, I'm just so busy this day." Rulden said denial.

"Obviously, we see it now.." the  man in jacket said while they looking at me maliciously.

I felt embarrassed. Rulden suddenly come infront of me and hide me to his back.

"Stop that, you group of bastards! You're all making him uncomfortable." their just laughed.

"Lake, this are my friends, they looked like phyco but don't worry, they're good people."

"Guys, this is Lake Dominguez."

"Lake... Domiguez... sounds familiar right?"

"He's the heirer of Dominguez Group of Companies."

"Oh, it's our pleasure to meet you Lake."

"Same here." I said shyly.

As long as we seated, they begin to tease Rulden.

"Tell us, did you forced him to accompany you here?"

"What are you saying?" Rulden said.

"Come on, how he ended up with you?" Rulden just smile and ignored them.

"I think they misunderstood us." I whisper to Rulden while my cheeks getting red.

"Don't mind them." he said.

After a while, he decided to leave and drive me home before we both get drunk.

"Did you enjoy?" Rulden asked when his car stop in front of my apartment.

"Yes. Your friends are funny. I didn't felt out of place at all."

"That's good to hear. Thank you for the wonderful night with you. I enjoyed also." he said.

"Um... Thank you for the dinner also." Im about to go out to his car. When he suddenly hold my arm.

"Wait. Not so fast. Where is your payment for driving you home?" he asked.

"W-what paym... " before I finish my words, I already felt his lips to mine. I'm just expecting a peek from him, but to my surprise he kissed me deeper and waiting for response. He start teasing my lips. I tried to maintain my anxiety but when I felt his tongue licking my lips, I lost it. I voluntary open my mouth. His tongue quickly entered my mouth and taste everything inside. I didn't realized that Im starting to moan his name.

"Umhh... Rulden... Umhh..."

He just released my lips a little, when he felt my gasp. "I want to kiss you more sweetheart, you taste so good." He said and started to kiss me again. I let him kiss me more because I want it too. But when I felt his hands starting to roam inside my clothes, I panicked. I really try hard to clear my mind and push him slightly.

"Wait Rulden... We're on the street..." I protest, but he tried to catch my lips again.

"Hmm... Rulden... Please stop now..." I put my hand in his mouth to stop him from kissing me. But instead, he lick my hand.

"You grossy jerk!" I said mad.

He just smiled. "I can't help it.. You really tasted good. Can we not ended this night." he asked.

He hold my hand again and kiss it. One thing is for sure, I think I can't sleep tonight.